PDA

View Full Version : Rovers match

superfrank
28/03/2007, 9:28 PM
New kick-off time (http://www.braywanderers.ie/content/view/765/)

Take note.

Hulsey
30/03/2007, 3:40 PM
Gotta get a change in my hours now. Anyone have a good excuse as to why i have to finish early? :D

Eoingull
30/03/2007, 8:11 PM
Obviously with it being Good Friday, you could say your religion does not permit you to work...

notever
03/04/2007, 10:00 AM
Lets forget last weeks game,it was just ten minutes of sleepiness and we got the wake up call maybe we needed.Heres for a good performance on
Friday .Lets get behind the lads and out-shout the hoops fans.

Poor Student
03/04/2007, 10:02 AM
That UCD fixture for a Thursday was announced at the start of the season, it's not just a new development.

superfrank
03/04/2007, 11:38 AM
That UCD fixture for a Thursday was announced at the start of the season, it's not just a new development.
Which one?

EDIT-I'm after figuring it out now. Thanks.

superfrank
05/04/2007, 1:58 PM
I think this match will be pretty fun to watch.

After last week's results we can tell we can't defend in the first ten minutes and they can't defend in the last ten minutes.

Here's for another 3-2 like there was a few years ago, only this time in our favour.

superfrank
06/04/2007, 10:18 PM
Woeful. All that can be said really.

Poor Student
07/04/2007, 12:31 PM
It'll be an interesting game next week. It'll probably say a lot about both our respective paths this season.

How are Cawley, Delaney and Hurley doing?

superfrank
07/04/2007, 12:34 PM
I've been impressed with Delaney. He works his socks off for us. But as was pointed out to me last night he tends to get a lot of offsides given against him.

I haven't really seen anything of Cawley or Hurley.

Poor Student
07/04/2007, 12:37 PM
But as was pointed out to me last night he tends to get a lot of offsides given against him.

What? When heading up for set pieces?:confused:

superfrank
07/04/2007, 12:40 PM
Yeah generally in the second phase of play from set pieces it would happen. In fairness to him he has some engine.

NY Hoop
07/04/2007, 1:23 PM
Enjoyed the day out. But why was there a guy wearing a chelsea jersey working in your official shop?

KOH

superfrank
07/04/2007, 1:41 PM
Perhaps he's a Chelsea fan.

BrayUnknowns
08/04/2007, 12:59 PM
Delaney is quite error prone in fairness from what i have seen of him so far, still a good solid defender thou, very good leader and imense in either box.
Cawley has only played 1 full game so far, ok start to his Bray career, nothing to write home about. Hurley has only played about ten minutes for us so far, came on as a sub Vs. Bohs and did really well, very surprised he has not featured more.

I think our best 2 signings so far have been Duggan and Dunphy, both excellent young players and give 100% every game they play, excellent prospects and delighted they are signedup to the wanderers.

DmanDmythDledge
08/04/2007, 1:01 PM
Hurley has only played about ten minutes for us so far, came on as a sub Vs. Bohs and did really well, very surprised he has not featured more.
He was injured AFAIK.

alabama rover
08/04/2007, 1:27 PM
Perhaps he's a Chelsea fan.

I think you missed his point..... Would you be impressed if a toyota salesman tried to sell you a camry and then drove away in a BMW.

Marketing 101!

KOH

Seagull
08/04/2007, 4:36 PM
I think you missed his point..... Would you be impressed if a toyota salesman tried to sell you a camry and then drove away in a BMW.

Marketing 101!

KOH

Well, there's the small matter that for a long time now it's impossible to get replica Wanderers shirts. Marketing shmarketing...

superfrank
08/04/2007, 4:36 PM
I think our best 2 signings so far have been Duggan and Dunphy, both excellent young players and give 100% every game they play, excellent prospects and delighted they are signedup to the wanderers.
Dunphy is a very bright player. He really improved his game when Franco came on. I think that could be the early asigns of a good partnership, even though they're both very similar players.

superfrank
08/04/2007, 4:37 PM

Marketing 101!

KOH
It's a free country he can wear whatever shirt he desires.

Poor Student
08/04/2007, 8:58 PM
Well, there's the small matter that for a long time now it's impossible to get replica Wanderers shirts. Marketing shmarketing...

Have you still not sorted that out?:confused:

CollegeTillIDie
09/04/2007, 8:00 AM
Poor Student

If their shirts are made by O'Neills I understand completely!

NY Hoop
10/04/2007, 1:21 PM

Shame that. Still doesnt excuse the jersey your man was wearing though:rolleyes:

Any truth to the rumour that there will be apartments put up behind the goal?

KOH

superfrank
10/04/2007, 3:19 PM
Any truth to the rumour that there will be apartments put up behind the goal?

KOH
Not inside the ground, afaik

Though they could go up where the Bowling Alley is. Supposedly that was sold for development ages ago.

NY Hoop
10/04/2007, 3:49 PM
No I meant behind the other goal where the cars were parked?

Also fair play to Noel Mooney for handing out the EL fixtures. Really earning his corn.

KOH

superfrank
10/04/2007, 3:52 PM
No I meant behind the other goal where the cars were parked?
First I've heard about it.

Eoingull
10/04/2007, 10:38 PM
Who's the Chelsea fan? I didn't see anyone in the shop with a Chelsea jersey on. Both of the folk I saw working in there had Wanderers gear on...