PDA

View Full Version : Will O'Flynn be here next here?

sadloserkid
15/01/2003, 8:29 AM
Be honest now, I'm not asking whether you want him to stay because obviously we all do. I'm asking if you think Stephen O'Flynn will be registered as a Limerick player for next season. I'm not gonna vote for a while, I'm quite curious to see how this one goes.

Fr. Joe
15/01/2003, 12:10 PM
Yes he will because the club is going to turn the corner soon and he wants to stick arond to see it happening.

sadloserkid
15/01/2003, 12:25 PM
I hope stays and I'm starting to think that he might. For starters his form tailed off a bit as the season wound down which will have scared off the clubs that were looking for him. He lives in Mallow so Limerick is well placed for him, apparently he gets on really with the rest of the squad and is enjoying the training too. Seems to have a good relationship with Noal O'Connor and is hugely popular with the fans here. Once we find a decent ground to play in it'll be even more attractive to him! ;)

JohnD
15/01/2003, 2:50 PM
Lets hope he does...I voted no but ye are convincing me;)
We need him badly and it would be a positive sign for the new season..We should let him know this on Sunday with a few chants of Steevo..steevo!!

JohnD

Éanna
15/01/2003, 3:01 PM
I´ll say no on the basis that I hope he´s back at the cross next season :)

gael353
15/01/2003, 9:16 PM
no, i dont think he will sorry Stevo fans

maineman
17/01/2003, 11:51 PM
I THINK HE'LL BE GONE,I HOPE NOT BUT I THINK IT'S A CERTAINTY.IVE SEEN MOST HOME GAMES AND HE JUST STANDS OUT WAY TOO MUCH FROM THE REST OF THE TEAM,WHENEVER HE WAS'NT PLAYING LIMERICK WERE LOST UP FRONT AND HE BRING'S THAT CUTTING EDGE TO THE TEAM ASWELL THAT LACKS WHEN HE DOES'NT PLAY.I THINK BIG THINGS WILL HAVE TO HAPPEN IN PRE SEASON FOR HIM TO STAY HE DESERVES TO BE PLAYING IN A HIGHER STANDARD OF FOOTBALL