PDA

View Full Version : Well......

Ref
14/01/2003, 1:32 PM
I dunno if this was posted already but here ye go if it wasn't: (note manager)

The following players have been selected to play on the Colleges Football Association of Ireland International Team for 2003.

D. Rush Athlone IT, A. Kelly Athlone IT, J. Molloy Athlone IT, R. Shine Athlone IT, B. Sweeney CIT Cork, C. P. O'Brien CIT Cork, M. Buckley CSN Cork, K. Murray CSN. Cork, T. Tynan CIT Cork, R. Cleary CSN Cork, J. Nolan CSN Cork, D. Behan CSN Cork, S. Davern IT Tallaght, T. Kenny IT Tallaght, C. Creagh IT Tallaght, O. Kennedy DIT Bolton Street, K. Redmond DIT Bolton Street, S. Brennan DIT Bolton Street, G Dodrill Carlow IT, D. Brohan Colaiste Ide, B. Moran GMIT Galway, D. Campion Portobello College.

Manager: Liam Murphy (Cork City/CSN Cork) Assistant Mananager: Gordon Brett (Athlone IT)

James
14/01/2003, 2:02 PM
yeah murphy for ireland :D
leave that 2bit amateurish corkcity club behind, they're only holding you back Liam

eoinh
14/01/2003, 2:06 PM
i know that cp o brien is a city player and tynan was (is?).
any more of them city players? are they any good?

yan
14/01/2003, 3:11 PM
tynan is an excellent player but he had a fall out with murphy-now part time with kilkenny

joe
14/01/2003, 4:52 PM
Originally posted by eoinh
i know that cp o brien is a city player and tynan was (is?).
any more of them city players? are they any good?

B. Sweeney CIT Cork, joined Kilkenny City from Cobh Ramblers at the start of the season, though I'm not too sure if he's still there.

M. Buckley CSN Cork, is in the City youths team

K. Murray CSN. Cork, plays for the under21s and might still be young enough for youths football

R. Cleary CSN Cork, dunno about him - might be a Rambler?

J. Nolan CSN Cork and D. Behan CSN Cork, both play up front for City's under21s and youths

SSS
14/01/2003, 7:54 PM
Originally posted by yan
tynan is an excellent player but he had a fall out with murphy-now part time with kilkenny

Tynan wasn't good enough to be in the CCFC first 11 and still isn't. Shels also rejected him before he ended up with Kilkenny. He isn't even guananteed first team football with the worst team in div 1.

Minor plus point for LM in selecting Tynan if they did have a major falling out in the past.