PDA

View Full Version : Pats away!!

The Wanderer
27/03/2007, 10:07 PM
Hopefully we continue with our good run of football, and get something from the is match......

Hulsey
28/03/2007, 9:28 AM
It's gonna be a tough match against a side which could win the title imo. If we defend as well as we did against bohs and derry we could steal a result but we'll need to be at our best as pats will have sky high confidence after their win in the brandywell and 5-0 win in the setanta. Though this could work to our advantage if they do a cork and reckon the 3 points are in the bag before they even take the pitch

superfrank
28/03/2007, 1:58 PM
Though this could work to our advantage if they do a cork and reckon the 3 points are in the bag before they even take the pitch
I think Pats would be a lot more careful then Cork were that time. They have seen how the favourites can lose, sure they already beat Cork and Derry this season in matches they would've been the underdogs in.

Personally, I'd be happy with a clean sheet. Having watched Pats the other night I think it will be an all out attack early on from them.

dublinwanderer
28/03/2007, 3:18 PM
should be interesting game. need another top class performance. cant see many changes in the team with the exception of delaney coming back in.
hope we have a good crowd out at it. hope everyone on here is going!!!

Bray Head
29/03/2007, 10:13 AM
Delaney back with Tresson moving back to midfield at the expense of Duggan. I'm sure Alan Cawley will start. Probable ahead of Gough.

Dodge
29/03/2007, 10:26 AM
Don't forget away fans welcome in McDowells before and after the game

notever
29/03/2007, 12:13 PM
Not our best performance last week probably the least impressive so far,but the pitch wasn't great.Pats play good football so Bray hopefully will be able to perform as they did in Derry.Heres hoping,there may be great times ahead

Casei11
05/04/2007, 10:17 PM
disaster