PDA

View Full Version : Bohemians-Good Friday

feo123
27/03/2007, 8:11 PM
I know we should only take one game at a time but its only 10 days or soi away and personally, i can't wait! It'll be a great atmosphere if we can get a good number to go up! Hopefully we could get more than just the one supporter's bus up and make it a night to remember!
Does anyone know if its all ticket?

SRFC Head
27/03/2007, 8:54 PM
Class should be a great match, great way to pass a good friday evening...

SligoBrewer
27/03/2007, 8:57 PM
Class should be a great match, great way to pass a good friday evening...

id say itll be a good way to pass a friday night alright!;) :D :o

Red&White Rover
27/03/2007, 9:12 PM
Can't wait! not going on supporters bus mind, but still, it's going to be mental...Connor....ooohh:D

SligoBrewer
27/03/2007, 9:17 PM
Can't wait! not going on supporters bus mind, but still, it's going to be mental...Connor....ooohh:D

i think we should just refer to him as sean spoofer for the night..

sligoman
27/03/2007, 9:19 PM
[Alcoholic Warning]Remember to buy your cans/bottles on the Thursday as Pubs/Off licences are closed on Good Friday[Alcoholic Warning]

;)

Red&White Rover
27/03/2007, 9:22 PM
i think we should just refer to him as sean spoofer for the night..

or just add the combination "'s gonna win f*ck all" or "is a w*nker" to his name....

SligoBrewer
27/03/2007, 9:27 PM
well just replace connor with spoofer for a more offensive chant

seanie spoofers gonna win **** all

sligoman
27/03/2007, 9:31 PM
seanie spoofers gonna win **** allThat is ****. People will just ignore you if you try and sing that;).

red bellied
27/03/2007, 9:32 PM
Infiltrate the Bohs message board and find out if the bars are open in Dalymount on Good Friday.

SligoBrewer
27/03/2007, 9:34 PM
im on it..
il check

Rory H
28/03/2007, 8:59 AM
[Alcoholic Warning]Remember to buy your cans/bottles on the Thursday as Pubs/Off licences are closed on Good Friday[Alcoholic Warning]

;)

ive got it covered:)

to be honest its just another game to me..im just looking forward to the large support and the tension/drama etc:p

eh its not all ticket feo...keep in mind its dalymount...the question is will we be put in the last section of the jodi or will we be behind the dugouts right behind mr connor!

Midgit
28/03/2007, 9:47 AM
well just replace connor with spoofer for a more offensive chant

seanie spoofers gonna win **** all
That is just stupid and not offensive in any way.:rolleyes:

feo123
28/03/2007, 4:35 PM
lets hope behind the dugout! but if we are in the corner of the jodi isn't the tunnel still there? a bit of abuse for 2 minutes, or for the full 90.
let's hope we're behind the dugout!

1 9 2 8
31/03/2007, 3:17 PM
The Bebo Soccer Casuals:D I wouldn't worry about them

sligoman
31/03/2007, 3:34 PM
i dont understand:confused::rolleyes:. The BSC are Bohs "hoolie" group;)

Bravo
01/04/2007, 7:36 AM
The Bebo Soccer Casuals:D I wouldn't worry about them

We were in Dalymount last year & one of the shed heads was telling us after that they had issues with these scum leaving the ground, only for one of them recognised one of our supporters from an incident a few years ago, which he sorted it out, he recons it would have been very serious.

ANYONE TRAVELING ON FRIDAY NEED TO BE CAREFUL & STICK TOGETHER.

& in relation to abusing Conners, I wouldn’t gratify the *****, we should concentrate on supporting ROVERS they’ll need it!! It helped them no end in Galway & Longford, we need more of the same.

cc united
01/04/2007, 8:52 AM
ya i agree in relation to connor..... the best way to abusin him would be beatin bohs on the pitch and not off it

Rory H
01/04/2007, 11:13 AM
agree with bravo on both fronts...we'll make sure to enter and leave together in order to avoid possible trouble.i doubt there will be anyway.

SligoBrewer
01/04/2007, 11:24 AM
i dunno.. im seriously worried.

Rory H
01/04/2007, 11:28 AM
best stay at home so....mind the house;)

Midgit
01/04/2007, 7:17 PM
I wonder what Brewer said?

feo123
01/04/2007, 8:47 PM
someone probably spelt something wrong or left out a full stoop or something

SligoBrewer
01/04/2007, 8:52 PM
someone probably spelt something wrong or left out a full stoop or something
a full stop feo... :p

has cool john or skippy not done spelling yet?

red_away
02/04/2007, 7:34 AM
This will be our first real test with a run of games coming up against some of the pretenders for the league - if we come out the these games with points it really will augur well for the season!

I am flying back for the Bohs game and can hardly wait....the lads are correct stating we should ignore SC and concentrate on supporting the BOR but if a hostile chant went up against SC i dont know if i could control myself enuff not to join in!

Red&White Rover
02/04/2007, 9:00 AM
I'm not certain whether im going to this match or not, it's all hanging in the balance at the minute..:(

Red4Eva
04/04/2007, 5:38 PM
Facts:

Sean Connor was in Dublin on Thursday November 2nd 2006 to meet with bohs officials and to agree to take over bohs. November 3rd: Connor tenders his resignation to rovers claiming to have nothing lined up. Harpal Singh & Darren Mansaram feigned injury v Drogheda, if u don't believe me just ask Leo what happened in the dressing room after the game.

feo123
04/04/2007, 5:46 PM
it was against cork was it not the faked the injuries? i said it the minute mansaram went down theres nothing wrong with him...all them but burns deserve abuse on friday

Red4Eva
04/04/2007, 6:02 PM
it was against cork was it not the faked the injuries? i said it the minute mansaram went down theres nothing wrong with him...all them but burns deserve abuse on friday

i think it was actually the shels(0-2) game where the c***s showed their true character. burnsy's still a hero and i hope he's still injured on friday cos it'll hurt to see him in a bohs jersey

feo123
04/04/2007, 6:35 PM
i think it was actually the shels(0-2) game where the c***s showed their true character. burnsy's still a hero and i hope he's still injured on friday cos it'll hurt to see him in a bohs jersey

ya think it was shels actually. singh is still injured, not sure if he'll play. probably won't start anyway. mansaram will be on the bench, hope he gets on in the 1st minute.
hopefully we'll be behind the dugouts and not in the jodi!
o'grady and peers will be massive losses, im worried about the centre half area especially, would it hurt to give turner a go in there??

Block G Raptor
05/04/2007, 11:03 AM
Will Ye lads stop worrying about our fans causing trouble. I'd be more concerned about your lads bringing the banner "FCUK the BSC" thats likely to incite something where otherwise there would have been nothing
talk about paranoia

Rory H
05/04/2007, 11:30 AM
That wont happen...just some young fella like a lot of people on here talking **** trying to seem like he can look important hiding behind a keyboard.There wont be one bit of trouble from rovers fans regarding bohs and the groups of supporters that start trouble in your club will be avoided by everyone travelling friday.

All the negative things that appear on here damage the club a little bit more every time,whether it be someone have a particular negative opinion on a player or member or staff or whether it be the example of the bsc banner thing.

hoops1
05/04/2007, 11:32 AM
our fans causing trouble. I'd be more concerned about your lads bringing the banner "FCUK the BSC" thats likely to incite something

Ye the bad language from them will be ferocious:rolleyes:

sligoman
05/04/2007, 1:42 PM
Sean Connor is quoted in todays paper saying he hoped that Sligo Rovers fans will show him their gratitude for what he done for Rovers. He said he owes a lot to Rovers and was hoping Rovers fans would remember all the good he done but said that he's sure their will be some who will give him stick but that's football for ya.

Sean Connor, we'll show you gratitude alright;).

Only1Rovers
05/04/2007, 1:42 PM
.............................______............... .........
__________________|Brush|_______________
.......|
.......| Coleman Julien McKenzie Foyzer |
.......| |
.......| Bajdziak Hughes Turner Faz |
.......| |
.......|..................Choice Raf |
........_____________|------|_______________|
Not mad about the idea of Julien at centre half, havn't seen him play not many other options.

sligoman
05/04/2007, 1:51 PM
.............................______............... .........
__________________|Brush|_______________
.......|
.......| Coleman Julien McKenzie Foyzer |
.......| |
.......| Bajdziak Hughes Turner Faz |
.......| |
.......|..................Choice Raf |
........_____________|------|_______________|How come Rovers have a crossbar but Bohs don't?:confused: ;).

Only1Rovers
05/04/2007, 2:03 PM
How come Rovers have a crossbar but Bohs don't?:confused: ;).

because thats the why...:p

gustavo
05/04/2007, 2:16 PM
http://www.sligorovers.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=295&Itemid=88

Brush (if he makes it)
Coleman Vassas McKenzie Foy
Manson Turner Hughes Badjaik
Cretaro Faz

gustavo
05/04/2007, 2:20 PM
Sean Connor is quoted in todays paper saying he hoped that Sligo Rovers fans will show him their gratitude for what he done for Rovers. He said he owes a lot to Rovers and was hoping Rovers fans would remember all the good he done but said that he's sure their will be some who will give him stick but that's football for ya.

Sean Connor, we'll show you gratitude alright;).
I'm in two minds about the booing really , on the one hand he deserves it for the totally unprofessional way he left the club and targeted our players. , On the other hand I would say that knowing him he would enjoy the booing and would use it to play to the gallery,

sligoman
05/04/2007, 2:22 PM
On the other hand I would say that knowing him he would enjoy the booing and would use it to play to the gallery,True, but I'm kind of hoping to get a good picture of him sticking his fingers up at us so that I can email it to the FAI and get him fined for inciting the crowd:D.

gustavo
05/04/2007, 2:31 PM
Hopefully :) There'll have to be a few "Burnsy , Burnsy , give us a wave " too

sligoman
05/04/2007, 2:35 PM
There'll have to be a few "Burnsy , Burnsy , give us a wave " tooWe sang that in Longford but he didn't wave:(. Although I'm sure their will be a better effort of it tomorrow night.

Only1Rovers
05/04/2007, 2:54 PM
I'm all on for Burnsey ...give us a wave, Burns=Legend!

Red4Eva
05/04/2007, 9:15 PM
More Facts:

Connor forced raf & gerry carr outta sligo rovers.

feo123
05/04/2007, 9:35 PM
more facts: sean connor is a w@nker

Midgit
05/04/2007, 9:47 PM
more facts: sean connor is a w@nker

Now that is the only post i have ever read on this forum that makes sense!