PDA

View Full Version : We're Safe!!!!

Pauro 76
14/01/2003, 9:08 AM
Sickened wasnt at game last night, couldnt get time off.. but a huge WELL DONE to the lads! Lets not leave it at that, 5th place sounds lovely.....

Macy
14/01/2003, 9:29 AM
Originally posted by PAURO 7
Sickened wasnt at game last night, couldnt get time off.. but a huge WELL DONE to the lads! Lets not leave it at that, 5th place sounds lovely.....

Not mathematically yet, we need another point..... If we get hammered in the last two games Drogs could still catch us....

However, top half would be good....

Yours, ever the pessimist,

Pauro 76
14/01/2003, 10:15 AM
Yeah I kinda share your pessimism, but we’re 3 points ahead of all the other rivals with just 2 games left, and though I havent checked all the other teams fixtures, but surely theres a few games where our rivals will cancel out draws between them? Which’ll then make us totally sure anyway?

Gary
14/01/2003, 10:46 AM
I must say that ye really took it by the scruff. Ye seemed dead and buried a few weeks ago, and now 7 from your last 9. Fair play.

Pauro 76
14/01/2003, 10:55 AM
Cheers! Think even the most optimistic of us had us written off a few weeks back. But its funny what happens when your backs are against the wall!

Macy
14/01/2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by PAURO 7
But its funny what happens when your backs are against the wall!
Funny what happens when the team actually put in their full effort and show a bit of urgency you mean..... If we'd put in this effort since september we would've been in with an excellent chance of the toto spot.... :rolleyes:

fosterdollar
14/01/2003, 11:48 AM
ale done to de town!!!

Hego
16/01/2003, 5:22 PM
if there is any team i want down this year its ye, ye have to be the S***** team ever.:p :p :D :p :D :p :D

Macy
17/01/2003, 8:47 AM
Originally posted by Hego
if there is any team i want down this year its ye, ye have to be the S***** team ever

:rolleyes:

It's okay, we asked Bray to say hello to youse from us - junkie scum....