PDA

View Full Version : Meeting wasn't cancelled

Sean Drog
14/01/2003, 10:01 AM
it was noved back at the request of other clubs who are finding it difficult to get their peper work together. A far as I know Drogheda had ALL there stuff together. So I recommend that supportres of other clubs worry about their own affairs before coming on here to constantly post stuff about Drogheda which they read in the newspapers.

Do any supporters wonder why Drogheda for such a small club gets so much coverage in the papers? I tink most Drog supporters already know the answer as the actions of spome people this season showed everyone where some peoples agenda's are.

patsh
15/01/2003, 7:46 PM
it was noved back at the request of other clubs who are finding it difficult to get their peper work together. A far as I know Drogheda had ALL there stuff together. So I recommend that supportres of other clubs worry about their own affairs before coming on here to constantly post stuff about Drogheda which they read in the newspapers.

If you, Sean Drog, are referring to the thread I posted, I posted it in the el General forum. This is a matter which concerns ALL el clubs and it is common knowledge that more than Drogheda could be in trouble with the changeswhich must take place.
I have absolutely nothing against Drogheda, and do not want to see them out of football.
Whether you like it or not, I as a supporter of another club am also interested in the league and it's well-being and all things which affect it.
So lose the small town attitude, your club is part of a bigger entity and the action/inaction of other clubs affects all other clubs.