PDA

View Full Version : Its not over you know

Sean Drog
14/01/2003, 8:56 AM
Cork lost to Longford last night, in order for them to have any chance of over taking Rovers for the European spot they have to beat Pats this weekend, which they have a very good chance of doing.

Now we are playing a Shels side with nothing to play for, I hope our lads don't let us down and at least play out of their skins to record our second away win of the season, even a draw would b good. This would mean a win against Pats on the last day of the season will keep us up.

This does not take into account our other openents, UCD and Derry, if either of the them fails to win their last two matches we could also have a chance of overtaking them.

I know that we blew it on friday night but we can't give up hope till the fat lady sings. We still have chance so gather yourselves together for the final push, it begins this friday against Shels.

To the players and Harry.
We have had to watch some embrassing performancs this season, Shels at home, Rovers away, UCD last friday night and in Belfield, please give us something to be proud of this friday night. A win against the mighty Shels.

DrogMan
14/01/2003, 9:30 AM
Yeah exactly, we have nothing to lose so hopefully the lads will go out and attack the Shel's defence like hungry hounds!!
Doing this will 1) Give us a chance of winning and 2)Make the final games that bit more entertaining to watch.

Anyway Sean I'll have something solid by tomorrow about the paper thing!

Sean Drog
14/01/2003, 9:55 AM
on Friday night - all supporters to gather together to create a good atmosphere before and during the match.

Calling all supporters.
If you thought last friday was a big one, then this friday is even bigger. Don't let the club down.

@ndy
14/01/2003, 10:42 AM
It's all to play for. I fear a little that UCD may get complacent and lose to Bray who will have nothing to lose on Friday. Having said that, i don't think Doolo will let that happen, but if it did, then we'd need to get points in Cork :S

UCD, Derry and Pats are still right in there. The goal difference is Drogs worst enemy at the moment.

You wanna get rid of McCue, he looked like a lost lamb on el 2nite last night. He hadn't a thing to say...anyone compare himself and Doolin? Who would you prefer as manager? Surely there are better men for the job...

Andy

DrogMan
14/01/2003, 10:48 AM
I must admit that Harry did look a bit lost on the telly last night but we have to keep faith until the final ball has been kicked, so hopefully he'll pull off a few surprises, for the good :D

Francesco
14/01/2003, 2:12 PM
As far as I know the meeting was cancelled due to illness of a few of those involved. Drogheda will be presenting next Monday instead not in a month as was suggested. And yes Drogheda did have their paperwork ready and this was not the reason for postponement.