View Full Version : EP07(Rumoured) Line-up

Neish
26/03/2007, 4:07 PM
According to Hotpress.com

Bjork,
The Beastie Boys,
Primal Scream
The Good, The Bad & The Queen.

Are all amongst the 1st additions to the Electric Picnic 2007 line-up.Tickets priced €220 go on sale at 9am on April 3rd.

Yeah its a bit pricey at €220 but I'm starting to re-consider. The Beastie's and Primal Scream are both ment to be excellent live and The Good, The Bad & The Queen looked decent on Jonathan Ross last friday.

anto1208
26/03/2007, 5:04 PM
25 euro of that is tax :eek: in this year for the first time .

its still worth it as the picnic is by far the best festival in ireland.

the good the bad and the queen sweet:D

primal scream and the bestie boys aswell !!!

jebus
26/03/2007, 5:07 PM
Not sure if I'll go this year, Bjork might change my mind at the last minute, but last year there was a sizeable increase in the amount of festival ******* there and I can see in going the way of Oxegen

Lev Yashin
26/03/2007, 5:17 PM
According to Hotpress.com

Bjork,
The Beastie Boys,
Primal Scream
The Good, The Bad & The Queen.

Are all amongst the 1st additions to the Electric Picnic 2007 line-up.Tickets priced €220 go on sale at 9am on April 3rd.

Yeah its a bit pricey at €220 but I'm starting to re-consider. The Beastie's and Primal Scream are both ment to be excellent live and The Good, The Bad & The Queen looked decent on Jonathan Ross last friday.

argh! the good the bad and the queen..i love the album but ive already got my oxy tik.

bugger anyway if they are confirmed it'll be an expensive summer!!!:D

anto1208
27/03/2007, 10:24 AM
Not sure if I'll go this year, Bjork might change my mind at the last minute, but last year there was a sizeable increase in the amount of festival ******* there and I can see in going the way of Oxegen

Yea there was a massive difference , i think making it all camping was a bad idea 33,000 camping rather than 15,000 the year before . a lot less dublin 4 tosserrs last year though standing around with sunglasses on there heads :confused:

jebus
27/03/2007, 1:57 PM
Yea there was a massive difference , i think making it all camping was a bad idea 33,000 camping rather than 15,000 the year before . a lot less dublin 4 tosserrs last year though standing around with sunglasses on there heads :confused:

Don't know man, I was walking in with a guy with dreads and some ****s in sunglasses said something along the lines of 'haha look at Jesus', I mean thats the sort of stuff you expect to hear at Oxegen, but the Picnic is supposed to be a sort of anti-festival. All in all if I do go this year (big if) and its after getting worse I'll be throwing Electric Picnic goers alongside Oxegen goers in the 'First Up Against the Wall' thread on here :p

anto1208
03/04/2007, 9:54 AM
Along with these ive heard the GO team are playing the good the bad and the queen and a strong rumour for the pixies

!!! - confirmed
A Trak - confirmed
Aim - confirmed
Beastie Boys - confirmed
Bjork - strong rumour
Bonde do Role - confirmed
Clap Your Hands Say Yeah - confirmed
Craig Armstrong - confirmed
Damien Dempsey - confirmed
Deerhoof - confirmed
Derrick Carter - confirmed
Derrick May - confirmed
DJ Marky - confirmed
Electrelane - confirmed
Fujiya and Miyagi - confirmed
Hexstatic - confirmed
Horace Andy - confirmed
Iggy & the Stooges - confirmed
Jamie Lidell - confirmed
Jarvis Cocker - confirmed
Josh Wink - confirmed
Kieran Hebden and Steven Reid - confirmed
Ladytron - confirmed
LCD Soundsystem - confirmed

anto1208
03/04/2007, 10:30 AM
I just got word there from someone working in a ticketmaster outlet tickets are flying out the door and will be gone by tomor so if you want one get a wriggle on !!!!

jebus
03/04/2007, 1:04 PM
I just got word there from someone working in a ticketmaster outlet tickets are flying out the door and will be gone by tomor so if you want one get a wriggle on !!!!

Ah I doubt it man, sure if they do just jump the fence anyway ;)

Heard Sonic Youth are playing too

Countyman
03/04/2007, 3:02 PM
I had an eight minute wait on ticketmaster this morning which I never experienced before so you never know.

anto1208
03/04/2007, 3:28 PM
Ah I doubt it man, sure if they do just jump the fence anyway ;)

Heard Sonic Youth are playing too

im only going on what they told me in empire .

Heard sonic youth as well . there will be loads more but they lost out on tons to oxegen because it teamed up with a uk festival and out bid on acts liek arcade fire etc . good old money hungry bands

Docboy
03/04/2007, 8:52 PM
In fairness there's about 20 in Arcade Fire so they'll need that extra bit of cash!

jebus
04/04/2007, 10:36 AM
In fairness there's about 20 in Arcade Fire so they'll need that extra bit of cash!

Honestly, even though its all about the money in music these days, I was hoping they would have had good enough memories of the Picnic to make them want to come back this year

anto1208
04/04/2007, 1:14 PM
Honestly, even though its all about the money in music these days, I was hoping they would have had good enough memories of the Picnic to make them want to come back this year

Well after the big hullabalo they made about people buying their concert tickets and selling them on ebay for a profit you would think they wouldnt have gone for the festival that paid the most but rather the one with more of there fans going to .

Neish
18/04/2007, 9:35 PM
Was just chatting to a mate there and he said The Manic Street Preechers were interviewed on 2fm earlier today and they said they were playing the picnic.

Anyone else hear this interview?

Also been hearing that The Pixies are meant to be playing.

Kingdom
19/04/2007, 9:06 AM
I've been told the Chemical Brothers are playing the picnic. Thats what I was waiting for. We're gone , WE'RE GONE!

gustavo
19/04/2007, 9:34 AM
Was just chatting to a mate there and he said The Manic Street Preechers were interviewed on 2fm earlier today and they said they were playing the picnic.

Anyone else hear this interview?

Also been hearing that The Pixies are meant to be playing.

Jesus if the Manics and Pixies played I'd have to go:D

jebus
20/04/2007, 5:27 PM
Jesus if the Manics and Pixies played I'd have to go:D

Whatever about the Manics and the Pixies lads, the ****ing Jesus and Mary Chain are playing there!! :)