PDA

View Full Version : Hypothetical Question

SligoBrewer
25/03/2007, 7:28 PM
Right, We all know how much SC wants Turner, and I was thinking today today, there is one thing I'd take for him.

Liam Burns.

It probably wont happen right but, if the situation did arise, I'd more than gladly take Burns + 10k for Turner, given the strength of our centre backs and the strength of the right full position and the midfield.

Red&White Rover
25/03/2007, 8:40 PM
Liam Burns-Ageing, slow but solid centre half.

Chris Turner-up and coming future international...

cop on.

SligoBrewer
25/03/2007, 8:43 PM

cop on.

with a transfer request in and 9 months on his contract...

otherwise id keep turner, but...:(

red bellied
25/03/2007, 9:13 PM
Burns is too fat and slow, reads the game well though. Swapping him for Turner would be a joke.

feo123
25/03/2007, 9:21 PM
turner would play centre half if you wanted him to, i could guarabtee he'd do it and play well there.

gustavo
25/03/2007, 9:25 PM
Interesting question ,I think probably would be bettter off in the long term if you could get Burns back , that is if Turner intends on leaving at the end of his contract , but no doubting Chris is a major talent and having him in centre midfield for us would be his best position for us , seeing as we have Peers and Coleman who can do right back.

SligoBrewer
25/03/2007, 9:28 PM

cop on.

burns is only 27/28.

Midgit
25/03/2007, 10:23 PM
Right, We all know how much SC wants Turner, and I was thinking today today, there is one thing I'd take for him.

Liam Burns.

It probably wont happen right but, if the situation did arise, I'd more than gladly take Burns + 10k for Turner, given the strength of our centre backs and the strength of the right full position and the midfield.

Worst thread in months!
What a load of rubish!!!
It would be criminal to swop Burns + IOK for Turner.

Only1Rovers
26/03/2007, 2:05 PM
Considering the players we lost to Bohs and elsewhere, the player I hoped we held onto was Chrissy, we should just be glad he's still here and concentrate on keeping him here for as long as possible.

Burns is no Jamie 'skippy' McKenzie!!!!