PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's RTÉ Game - IMPORTANT

Réiteoir
23/03/2007, 6:10 PM
Lads,
Just been told I might have to go out to sort some family stuff out at short notice in the next half hour or so.

I don't want to miss the game tonight - and as I'm in the UK I'm not gonna be able to get to a TV showing the game - I was relying on the net.

Is there ANYONE here or know of anyone who can video / DVD the game tonight from the Brandywell and would be able to sort me out with a copy.

Will ofc sort out payment in return

Thunder-WYFC
23/03/2007, 10:14 PM
Also need a copy of this as I was shown at the Wexford game which they reviewed before it

brokenstar
23/03/2007, 10:22 PM
Also need a copy of this as I was shown at the Wexford game which they reviewed before it

coverage of the actual game was pretty sh*t. very disappointing

Thunder-WYFC
23/03/2007, 10:22 PM
Ya i heard that alright,any repeats on?

ForzaWexford
23/03/2007, 10:33 PM
To be honest the game was pretty sh*t so I'm not complaining! I doubt ther'll be repeats on.

I thought we came across well as a club in it though.....and Mick came across as Mick, which was always gonna happen! Roll on Athlone.

brokenstar
23/03/2007, 10:36 PM
not that i know of mate. best keep an eye on late night tv during the week, rte might stick it in there somewhere

TonyD
23/03/2007, 10:40 PM
To be honest the game was pretty sh*t so I'm not complaining! I doubt ther'll be repeats on.

I thought we came across well as a club in it though.....and Mick came across as Mick, which was always gonna happen! Roll on Athlone.

Was very impressed with the ground I must say. For a brand new club to the league it looks very good.

brokenstar
23/03/2007, 10:49 PM
yeah, we've started from scratch down here, so, as they say, it can all only get better

Brendan
24/03/2007, 12:32 PM
if anyone wants a copy (dvd only) just pm your address and i'll post it on