PDA

View Full Version : Watching in France

OwenGoal
22/03/2007, 8:10 PM
As my nearest Oirish pub doesn't open til 7pm I'm stumped for how to see the game live. I' get all the BBC channel via satellite but BBC Wales is only showing the highlights at 10.30. Anybody out there got any suggestions? Ta.

limerickblue
22/03/2007, 8:34 PM
fly over home for the weekend

Irish_Praha
22/03/2007, 8:48 PM
As my nearest Oirish pub doesn't open til 7pm I'm stumped for how to see the game live. I' get all the BBC channel via satellite but BBC Wales is only showing the highlights at 10.30. Anybody out there got any suggestions? Ta.

Listen to it on www.rte.ie or if you have a good internet connection (at home) go to this webpage on Saturday about an hour before the game

http://www.myp2p.eu/Saturday.htm

They will give streaming links to the game. if you take this route maybe you should have a look around the website to see what software you need to stream the game so you have it installed, ready and waiting before the kick-off.
Be patient because for the first 5 mins there will be a lot of buffering but it tends to stabilise after that. Dont expect brilliant quality either, something like poor quality clips from Youtube, but better than nothing.

stojkovic
22/03/2007, 9:35 PM

Compliments to the owner of your Oirish pub for not opening for the big money spinning event. What management school did he go to ?