PDA

View Full Version : Waterford Game?

dublinwanderer
22/03/2007, 9:05 AM
So any thoughts on this???

If we perfrom as we did against bohs we should get a good result but...... Really need to continue our performance level which has been excellent so far..

Who's going???

superfrank
22/03/2007, 4:10 PM
Not going to this one. I don't know what to think about this one. Yeah, I do feel that we can win but I don't know how Waterford will be. It could be a tricky one, imo.

DRDoc
22/03/2007, 4:10 PM
I see no reason why Bray cant get something from this game - they have had the better of games vs Waterford in recent years and with confidence high after beating the bohs they could even come away with a win i reckon

half_full
22/03/2007, 5:12 PM
is there many cumin down?

Eoingull
23/03/2007, 1:09 AM
Well, I'm going down. I feel very positive about the Wanderers at the moment, and fancy us for the win!

Hulsey
23/03/2007, 1:38 PM
I'l be heading down. And I reckon Superfranks right. Remember how we thought waterford would be an easy three points after the opener v shels we were unlucky not to win last year? Imo this is gonna be a harder game then bohs cos of the expectation level

half_full
23/03/2007, 5:00 PM
id think we can shade this one, but of course i would say that:p

The Wanderer
23/03/2007, 11:50 PM
Well i am happy with result tonight, great to see bray continue the winning ways...

thedoyler
24/03/2007, 12:22 AM
Great win, good start to the season, although the poor finishing in the first half worried me!

superfrank
24/03/2007, 1:15 PM
Delighted with the result. I thought before the match that it wouldn't be as straightforward as many people seemed to think. Glad to see Foxy doing well. It seems we got the better Shels keeper. :D

BrayUnknowns
24/03/2007, 1:31 PM
The game should have been over after 20 minutes, we tore Waterford to shreads early on. Caffo should have had a hat-trick and foxy a brace, but we aloud them back into it.

Our win was fully deserved though, fair play to the lads.

half_full
24/03/2007, 6:58 PM
The game should have been over after 20 minutes, we tore Waterford to shreads early on. Caffo should have had a hat-trick and foxy a brace, but we aloud them back into it.

Our win was fully deserved though, fair play to the lads.

have to agree there. we were very poor and compared to our last home game it was painfull stuff, ye fully deserved the win:(

Stevo Da Gull
27/03/2007, 8:23 PM
Good win. Was delighted for Daz and Foxy, great work by Daz in clearing off the line and he deserved his goal, Foxy has been playing really well at the star of this season and it was good to see him score after his lob went wide in the first half. Then again it's tough to just praise two players, everyone has been doing their bit in the opening games, long may it continue:)
Pats away will be tough but if we play our game well it should be tough for them as well:ball:

Hulsey
28/03/2007, 10:24 AM
Good win. Was delighted for Daz and Foxy, great work by Daz in clearing off the line and he deserved his goal, Foxy has been playing really well at the star of this season and it was good to see him score after his lob went wide in the first half. Then again it's tough to just praise two players, everyone has been doing their bit in the opening games, long may it continue:)
Pats away will be tough but if we play our game well it should be tough for them as well:ball:

Agreed, great to see foxy get his goal, his efforts have deserved it. Our problems with finishing is a worry though it could and should have been 4 or 5. Like bray unknowns said it could have been all over after 20 mins. Seems to be a fear of taking a shot on in some of our players. Good performance overall and we have about a 3 month head start on last seasons total already.
On the pats game its gonna be the toughest yet imo and a true indication of how good the side are and what can be achieved this season.