12/01/2003, 10:19 AM
so city need new players. try here:-

http://www.logosport.net/ingles/pag/jugadores.htm

Peadar
12/01/2003, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by eoinh
so city need new players. try here

We're short of cover for the "Volante" position alright :D
A guy in my office bought a bride from Brazil on the Internet so I suppose there's no reason why we couldn't buy players.

Troy.McClure
12/01/2003, 1:44 PM
3 players City should look at getting are Jason Byrne, Wes Charles & Colm Tresson. All quality, all in the 1st division :p They would be cheap and are in the positions that we need cover.

James
12/01/2003, 1:46 PM
jason byrne - deal done with da $h£liban afiak

Johnny
12/01/2003, 2:25 PM
Two other players who would be worth pinching from the Seagulls would be their young strikers Eamonn Zahid and John Flood. Pat Scully is also transfer-listed at Rovers.
But anyone should know that Dubs don't want to live in Cork. Is a player commuting for games from Dublin acceptable ?
The only Dub I know who actually moved here to live was Mulligan.

Pablo
12/01/2003, 8:24 PM
Originally posted by Johnny
The only Dub I know who actually moved here to live was Mulligan.

and look what happened to him..................

gustavo
12/01/2003, 10:02 PM
well wesley came to sligo so no reason why he shudnt at least consider cork

pete
13/01/2003, 10:01 AM
Wesley Charles? *LOL*

George gave him the run run around in citys only away win in Bray & he was jusy as bad when came on at the scross the other week.

niamh
13/01/2003, 10:11 AM
Have to agree with Pete. Do not see why people think Charles is any good and I've seen him play several times.

A face
13/01/2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by niamh
Have to agree with Pete. Do not see why people think Charles is any good and I've seen him play several times.

I have to agree aswell, the only reason he was noticed the other night was because Moses started the racist remark session and more people joined in. By that you could say that if it were not for the colour of his skin, he would have gone un-noticed.

Can always count on good ole sasuage supper Moses for a racist remark. That lads is salt of the earth ......... NOT !!

Racist B@stards Out !!!

Real ale Madrid
13/01/2003, 10:28 AM
Wes Charles is not much good but i think Pat Scully/ Dan Murray at centre half would be great.

Gone Away
13/01/2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Troy.McClure
3 players City should look at getting are Jason Byrne, Wes Charles & Colm Tresson. All quality, all in the 1st division :p They would be cheap and are in the positions that we need cover.

Jason Byrne wont come to Cork. Wes Charles is crap, and Colm Tresson is a bit old id say.

*I really think we should try and re-sign Cahill.

gustavo
13/01/2003, 12:45 PM
hey! wesley charles is a footballing legend!