PDA

View Full Version : Rovers - Scum - Trouble - Shades

Casegrande
11/01/2003, 10:16 AM
Aparently there was trouble in the Horseshoe with Scum supporters again. Glasses thrown and the owner of the Horseshoe ended up flattened.

Was then passing the ground at about 10,30pm last night and there was a Paddy wagon pulled up and a Garda was talking to Noelle, Liam Buckley, Scut Molloy and a.n.other.

Seperate incidents I'd say? Unless Trevor was having a snakey jar at half time? Put 2 and 2 together... Apparently he was sent home from Carlilse because they couldn't get him out of the pub... I didn't realise twas during the game he was gatting!

Éanna
11/01/2003, 11:32 AM
for crying out loud, can they not come down without causing a ruck?! :mad: I know rovers have a lot of decent fans, but they are going to be banned from travelling if they don´t sort this out. It´s time to start threatening fines or point deductions for this cr@p.

ccfcman
11/01/2003, 11:35 AM
éanna u cant teach an old dog new ways,time and time again the lowest of the low have stirred sh!t and that will never end

Colm
11/01/2003, 1:23 PM
I was in the Horseshoe at half time and there was utter chaos. Pint glasses and glass bottles flying everywhere, people trying to run for cover and the old women sitting down the back were terrified. The guards came in and told everybody to finish their drinks and get out.

The Horseshoe should have learned their lesson by now, being open when Rovers are in town is more trouble then its worth.

Pablo
11/01/2003, 5:25 PM
Originally posted by Colm

The Horseshoe should have learned their lesson by now, being open when Rovers are in town is more trouble then its worth.
the problem there is that those guys werent wearing any colours. the burberry hats and ben sherman shirt types.
there was a group of about a dozen americans from chicago in the horseshoe and they couldnt belive that rival fans were in a pub drinking together.........

hayser
11/01/2003, 9:17 PM
The blokes in Ben Sherman shirts are the worst :r
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D