PDA

View Full Version : LK37 vs Athlone highlights

jay_haych
20/03/2007, 4:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD8_DNLkSnY

topfan
20/03/2007, 6:42 PM
Class great highlights, really good way of promoting the games posting it on the website would be good? Freekick was great goal wen you see it again:D

Battery Rover
20/03/2007, 10:06 PM
Class great highlights, really good way of promoting the games posting it on the website would be good? Freekick was great goal wen you see it again:D

They are on a website. www.athlonetowntv.com

Lim till i die
22/03/2007, 10:18 AM
very good highlights though free kick keeps looking better and better waters has a great left foot.him and purcell are definetly premier standard always stood out last year.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Lim till i die
22/03/2007, 6:23 PM
Well maybe not waters last year but he needs to be better this year because he is on of the more senior players in this sqaud.purcell as always best defender in the divison

Phew :p

Monkfish
22/03/2007, 7:19 PM
never doubt me ltid we better pump up the atmosphere for kildare no atmosphere why werent any of ye in the 'new shed' for the last game:confused:

We were banished for the first 2 games, the club wanted to reserve it for familys, though as you seen it was'nt the kiddies playground that had been invisioned.

Monkfish
22/03/2007, 7:36 PM
Between you and me we are planning to sneak in at sometime through the side enterance for the kildare game, dont tell anyone though, especially that LTID falla.

peterc1992
22/03/2007, 7:42 PM
did anyone hear the athlone fans who thought the atmosphere they were attempting to make was great when i could barely hear it from right next to them

Yeh,them athlone fans were us,about 20 of us and we sang,and your team didn't....So at least we try to get a bit of atmosphere going in that stadium,about 1,000 of ye and none of ye were singing.

Lim till i die
22/03/2007, 7:55 PM
Yeh,them athlone fans were us,about 20 of us and we sang,and your team didn't....So at least we try to get a bit of atmosphere going in that stadium,about 1,000 of ye and none of ye were singing.

I was humming for most of the second half, does that count??

And fairplay to ye. Athlone fans - Grand in my book

LFC in Exile
23/03/2007, 12:16 PM
ya in the shed there were people talking about muuuunster all the time and fellas thrown tayto's around the sooner the family thing is gone the better

They can talk about You're a Star for all I care as long as they pay their money to get in. :)