PDA

View Full Version : Bray wanderers moving or re-building ground

connaman
19/03/2007, 5:22 PM
Just read an article in the Star by Paul Lennon in which he claims that Bray are considering a plan similar to Bohs Derry and Drogheda that will see them completely overhauled as they either move to a new stadium or rebuild their current grounds. Has anybody read this article or does anyone know of these plans

The Wanderer
19/03/2007, 9:52 PM
Only thing i have heard was they are re-building our stadium, they had the plans on display at the open day and it looks very impressive! Where in bray would they move!

thedoyler
20/03/2007, 11:48 AM
That sounds very interesting! Anybody have anymore info on it, can you go and see the plans?

superfrank
20/03/2007, 3:14 PM
Only thing i have heard was they are re-building our stadium, they had the plans on display at the open day and it looks very impressive! Where in bray would they move!
Southern Cross, Fassaroe. There are a few options. We shouldn't mpve, just do it up a bit.

Poor Student
20/03/2007, 3:24 PM
The Carlisle is in a top transport location that most clubs could only dream of. There's plenty of room for development that a club the size of Bray would need.

The Wanderer
20/03/2007, 7:34 PM
Fassaroe would not be ideal and the southern cross does not have great public transport to it...... I think we are fien were we are

BrayZil
20/03/2007, 9:37 PM
I think the club would be mad to move. The location of the stadium is excellent but then again money talks.