PDA

View Full Version : Longford v City (take 2)

pete
10/01/2003, 5:28 PM
Since i couldn't make it down today for the Rovers game gonna try to get my fix with Mondays game.

I'll be driving out of the pale sometime between 4-5pm (haven't decided yet) on Monday if anyone wants a lift to the midlands.

Would have to leave at 5pm at latest (usually a 90min drive) cos of traffic.

PM before lunchtime Monday if want to book a seat.

btw what idiot decided to have the ko at 7pm?

:rolleyes:

Éanna
11/01/2003, 10:59 AM
.........checkin flights............checkin flights................. :D
I WANNA GO TO LONGFORD :(

James
12/01/2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by pete
btw what idiot decided to have the ko at 7pm?
:rolleyes:

probably the idiot who thought of the cork fans and players having to get back to cork (not dublin :)) after the match. so starting it at 7pm instead of 7.30 is some help

Macy
13/01/2003, 8:59 AM
Originally posted by James
probably the idiot who thought of the cork fans and players having to get back to cork (not dublin :)) after the match. so starting it at 7pm instead of 7.30 is some help

Does half an hour really make that much of a difference though? I wouldn't have thought so.....

btw don't know what car pete's driving, but good luck getting down in 90 mins!!! Not a hope for me, working in the baggot street area - I'd take 90 mins in rush hour to get to Inchicore...

Hecko
13/01/2003, 10:05 AM
Pete

I'm working in Dublin 7 and if you still have space in the car, I'm looking for a lift.

where and when do you reckon you'll be leaving from? my email is liamherrick@hotmail.com