PDA

View Full Version : Lims Jersey?

Fr. Joe
10/01/2003, 5:02 PM
Where can i get a replica Limerick FC jersey? None of the shops in town seem to have them for sale.

Éanna
11/01/2003, 10:55 AM
I heard somewhere they were only on sale in Jackman Park on matchday- they had them there the one time I was there anyway.

gael353
11/01/2003, 6:41 PM
Limerick sports store but i only see ones with no sponsor and i think there all small, they ahve the green ones with the bad crest all right but they might have a few at the gate on sunday

deise deserter
13/01/2003, 3:18 PM
We were told yesterday that you could get the jumpers from Pt O'Connor's so I assume that you might have a good chance of getting the jersey there.

sadloserkid
14/01/2003, 8:30 AM
There were only two sweaters left in Pat O'Connors and I'm pretty sure that there's no jersies there. I'm trying to track one down for an Austrian lad who e-mailed me and Michael O'Sullivan is checking to see if Limerick Sports Store have any left...

Fr. Joe
14/01/2003, 9:18 AM
I think its a disgrace that every sports shop in Limerick have hundreds of jerseys for sale of English Premier League teams and it's almost imnpossible to get a Limerick one in there.

sadloserkid
14/01/2003, 9:31 AM
So do I. Fair play to Limerick Sports Store for taking a chance on us. Looks to be going well for them. What really annoyed me was seeing Bohs, Rovers and Shels jersies in Sports 2000 at one stage. What a disgrace! I know it's cos John Courtney has big shares in adidas and owns the Sports 2000 chain but still...

Fr. Joe
14/01/2003, 12:11 PM
All the sports shops can have plenty of rugby jerseys whether it be clubs provinces or nations they have them all and not a Limerick FC jersey in sight. It almost brings a tear to my eye when I think about it but at the end of the day thats how low our club has fallen. SAD.