PDA

View Full Version : Poll

joe
14/07/2001, 9:17 PM
Is Aston Villa's disappointing loss to lowly Croatian opposition a damning indictment of the quality of the English Premiership?

dahamsta
15/07/2001, 12:20 AM
Heh heh, that's funny!

adam

niamh
15/07/2001, 8:18 PM
Originally posted by joe
Is Aston Villa's disappointing loss to lowly Croatian opposition a damning indictment of the quality of the English Premiership?

Aston Villa are rubbish. They showed that last season. The quality of the Premiership isn't reflected by them...

niamh
15/07/2001, 8:19 PM
I didn't know they lost and now I'm chuckling away to myself... hehe. losers...

Neil
16/07/2001, 1:06 AM
Originally posted by niamh
Aston Villa are rubbish. They showed that last season. The quality of the Premiership isn't reflected by them...
No, the correct answer is 'Yes, it is'

Pauro 76
16/07/2001, 1:49 PM
Good one man!!! And signing an over the hill, retired international goalkeeper for free and selling an England international to a lesser club, its gotta be true, im putting my money on relegation for the Villa!

Gerry Desmond
17/07/2001, 4:27 PM
I would reckon this confirms that the Premiership is shagged...English football obviously is in complete disarray, Trevor.
Gerry

Andy
30/07/2001, 6:06 PM
Come on!

Glenavon lost on aggregate to the same opposition last year in the same competition, but drew 1-1 at home.

We took the lead from a super goal by Alan O'Connor - anyone remember him playing for their team? In two spells with Glenavon he looked incapable of hitting a donkey's arse with a banjo (so to speak) but in this game, a cross came in and he superbly hit a overhead volley from the edge of a crowded penalty box.

Cue cult status for Ali O! Booyakasha!

The Legend
31/07/2001, 12:40 AM
It would be funny if Villa went down alright...
Gregory's not the most pleasant of managers!