PDA

View Full Version : L37 V Kildare

Monkfish
19/03/2007, 3:19 AM
Time we forgot the miserable weather we had this weekend and look forward to a sunny and bright good friday!!! as i type this there snow flying accross the car park and the week ahead is'nt supposed to be great, so my point is......whats the chances of the game getting called off if the weather persists the way it is? whats the drainage like (if any) in Jackman?

Old keeper
19/03/2007, 11:29 AM
Time we forgot the miserable weather we had this weekend and look forward to a sunny and bright good friday!!! as i type this there snow flying accross the car park and the week ahead is'nt supposed to be great, so my point is......whats the chances of the game getting called off if the weather persists the way it is? whats the drainage like (if any) in Jackman?

Jackman park has a drainage system installed and has rarely had any game postponed due to the pitch being unplayable.

Kerry Blue
19/03/2007, 3:23 PM
Jackman park has a drainage system installed and has rarely had any game postponed due to the pitch being unplayable.

Good news!

By the way, Old Keeper, will there be replica jerseys on sale Friday night and if not, when should we expect them to go on sale?

Monkfish
19/03/2007, 5:04 PM

Good stuff! just thinking back to the start of last season when we had simular conditions.

muls world
19/03/2007, 6:10 PM

U/15 Inter League game between District and Desmond League at Jackman Park, and announced at game last Friday night, was postponed today, unplayable pitch at Jackman Park

Old keeper
19/03/2007, 9:47 PM
U/15 Inter League game between District and Desmond League at Jackman Park, and announced at game last Friday night, was postponed today, unplayable pitch at Jackman Park

Hi This game was not postponed due to the pitch being unplayable! All underage games were called off in limerick this was a blanket decision by the LDSL

greenandwhite
19/03/2007, 9:56 PM

Bull**** I was in Jackman this morning saw the nets up and the pitch looked great place was tidied since friday and there was a guy working in there

Monkfish
19/03/2007, 10:51 PM
So There!!!!

gael353
19/03/2007, 10:56 PM
Bull**** I was in Jackman this morning saw the nets up and the pitch looked great place was tidied since friday and there was a guy working in there

Your right place does look great and will improve as hopefully the weather gets better and new ground improvements are started.

muls world
19/03/2007, 11:41 PM
Hi This game was not postponed due to the pitch being unplayable! All underage games were called off in limerick this was a blanket decision by the LDSL

U/15 game called off saturday night which begs the question, if there was blanket call off of local LDSL fixtures, and i presume this would have being decided late friday night or early saturday morning, why was it that 15s inter league game wasnt called off till saturday night? Surely it would be a priority to get the inter league games played as soon as

jebus
19/03/2007, 11:44 PM
U/15 game called off saturday night which begs the question, if there was blanket call off of local LDSL fixtures, and i presume this would have being decided late friday night or early saturday morning, why was it that 15s inter league game wasnt called off till saturday night? Surely it would be a priority to get the inter league games played as soon as

Look no offence, but I couldn't give a monkey's about some u15s games, this forum is for the senior team and if the lads are saying that Jackman is in good shape, than I'll take it that it is in good shape and thats all I need to know

Old keeper
20/03/2007, 12:58 AM
All thest items will have the club crest and will be on sale soon along with tracksuits, polo shirts, tee shirts, caps, etc. a full range of ladies sizes along with childrens sizes will also be available

LFC in Exile
20/03/2007, 7:58 AM
All thest items will have the club crest and will be on sale soon along with tracksuits, polo shirts, tee shirts, caps, etc. a full range of ladies sizes along with childrens sizes will also be available

They look good. Will they available on the website too?

A good start to the season and seemingly things being run ina positive and constructive way. Well done all concerned. :ball:

muls world
20/03/2007, 10:32 AM
Look no offence, but I couldn't give a monkey's about some u15s games, this forum is for the senior team and if the lads are saying that Jackman is in good shape, than I'll take it that it is in good shape and thats all I need to know

Keep your hair on, will you.

young boy
20/03/2007, 11:29 AM
assuming he has hair :D

Lim till i die
20/03/2007, 11:33 AM
assuming he has hair :D

He's just jealous of all those U-15's and their long flowing locks :p

Monkfish
20/03/2007, 4:15 PM

I see Errea's been using the Basra modelling agency again. That guy in the white jersey has no right hand or legs!!!