PDA

View Full Version : Yesss

centre mid
16/03/2007, 8:45 PM
Good start to the season, well done Eddie

sligoman
16/03/2007, 8:46 PM
Well done on beating Bohs. Proof that money can't buy you love;) :D.

centre mid
16/03/2007, 8:47 PM
its gonna take a while for Bohs to settle but they wont be far away come november

tippex
16/03/2007, 9:13 PM
Just back from the game.

The lads done very well. They worked very hard hopefully we can keep that up for the rest of the season its what we have been seriously lacking.

What was the story with the trouble out side the bowling alley after the game? When we got out there were crowds standing watching.

Grey Boy
16/03/2007, 9:42 PM
Looked like about 20/30 young lads (about half with broken voices) were being sheparded by the gardai to the dart station and saw it as a bit of a challenge to break through and start trouble with the first bray fans they could see. The gardai were very good though. They were on top of it before it escalated at all. I don't know what would of happened if Brendan the community guard was on his own as used to be the case. Haven't seen anything like that at the Carlisle before though, hope it's a one off.

tippex
16/03/2007, 9:48 PM
hopefully its a once off don't like seeing that at all. There's no place for it in football. I had about 6 nohs lads sitting behind us and the banter during the game was great.

I'd my 4 yr old with me and the 13yr old was with his mates so first thing I done was rang him and at least he had the cop on when he seen it to run up towards molloys.

The missus in her wisdom was sitting at the dart station waiting so when I rang she told me no-one was around and then "oh ****" she seen the kids being sheparded into the dart station.

superfrank
16/03/2007, 9:51 PM
Great performance from the lads. They stood up to Bohs when they had to defend and, as my mate said, Bohs didn't create any clear cut opportunities.

Efficient performance from the lads....I can't remember the last time I said that!

I'd love to be Paul Dunphy right now. Shows what Sean Connor kmows about players.

The Wanderer
16/03/2007, 10:10 PM
Great performance from the lads, they were up fpr the game tonight and showed wat we have been lacking over the last few seasons determination and wanting to win.... Every player was outstanding tonight, delighted with the win.. And to see the little bohs scum start the fighting was unreal althought the gaurds were on to it in seconds!!

BrayUnknowns
17/03/2007, 1:04 PM
At long last we have a proper defence, for all the ball Bohs had we really stood firm at the back. Deans and Delaney were yet again outstanding.

Terrible stuff from the Bohs fans who decided to try and make trouble, they tried to start inside the ground and then really started outside, some poor young bray young lad got battered, about 30 little scum bags smashed him open..... Thank god the Gardai were expecting trouble and had the numbers on habnd to sort it out.

Fair play Eddie, great to see a Bray team playing with confidence again. Roll on Waterford.

Seagull
17/03/2007, 5:35 PM
its gonna take a while for Bohs to settle but they wont be far away come november

Thought Bohs were crap, created nothing really. Delaney and Deans (and Williams) looked rock solid. Great win, fully deserved.

superfrank
18/03/2007, 4:36 PM
I think it ought to be pointed out the trouble outside was started by young lads from Bray that were waiting outside for the Bohs fans. Yes Bohs do have some scumbag fans but I think some people jump to conclusions.

BohsFans
19/03/2007, 1:31 AM
Terrible stuff from the Bohs fans who decided to try and make trouble, they tried to start inside the ground and then really started outside, some poor young bray young lad got battered, about 30 little scum bags smashed him open..... Thank god the Gardai were expecting trouble and had the numbers on habnd to sort it out.

1. I wouldn't call them "Bohs fans"

2. Don't say I didn't warn you on here last week, not that it excuses anything.:rolleyes:

Tir Oilean
19/03/2007, 2:46 AM
1. I wouldn't call them "Bohs fans"

2. Don't say I didn't warn you on here last week, not that it excuses anything.:rolleyes:

If you knew it would happen why didnt you report the ****heads that were attaching themselves to your club.? Its crazy that there are so many great fans out there and its always the ******* that get the attention!:mad:

Grey Boy
19/03/2007, 8:52 AM
I think it ought to be pointed out the trouble outside was started by young lads from Bray that were waiting outside for the Bohs fans. Yes Bohs do have some scumbag fans but I think some people jump to conclusions.

Is that definitely right Superfrank. I was outside the bowling alley, the gardai were marshalling them to the dart station when a few broke through and hit the first Bray fan they saw. At least thats what I saw.

superfrank
19/03/2007, 10:46 AM
Is that definitely right Superfrank. I was outside the bowling alley, the gardai were marshalling them to the dart station when a few broke through and hit the first Bray fan they saw. At least thats what I saw.
I was working at the parade in Bray on Saturday and was told that by a steward who had been working at the match on Friday. He'd been talking to a guard on Saturday at the parade and the guard told him the trouble was started by young Bray lads.

Now I am a great cynic when it comes to guards but I don't see why they'd lie about something like that.

Green&whitearmy
19/03/2007, 12:29 PM
Im not sure about it, but I heard that the bohs fans started on a bray fan in the ground first then the lads outside came from the around bray and where waiting outside for the bohs fans, not sure what happened outside, i didnt see it. A load of bleedin hand bags if you ask me.

Anyway lets not make that ruin the match, good game and we won in the end, great performance all round, god only knows what we'd be like if we had the players that were missing.

BohsFans
19/03/2007, 2:47 PM
If you knew it would happen why didnt you report the ****heads that were attaching themselves to your club.? Its crazy that there are so many great fans out there and its always the ******* that get the attention!:mad:

call it a well educated guess!

Away matches within resonable distance of Dublin.

DART from town to Bray
No.10 bus from Phibsborough to UCD

It's hardly rocket science.

Report them to who?
The Guards cycling in the ground?:D

Seagull
19/03/2007, 4:23 PM
From Bohs TV:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlh01APahHw

Hulsey
19/03/2007, 9:46 PM
Refering to the video above, did O'Connor actually watch the game? Bohs were sh!t. Great performance from the lads and bohs never looked like scoring.

The Wanderer
19/03/2007, 9:50 PM
Yeah jusrt watched it myself, bohs never had 85% of the ball!!!

Hulsey
19/03/2007, 9:52 PM
And if I remember correctly their keeper was far busier than williams all night. All williams had to do was take a few crosses and take his kick outs. Easy, easy, easy :D

The Wanderer
19/03/2007, 9:54 PM
Was a great game and the atmosphere was class to, really enjoyed it, wont make the waterford game!!But heres to a good start to our season...

superfrank
20/03/2007, 3:13 PM
Yeah jusrt watched it myself, bohs never had 85% of the ball!!!
They did have an awful lot of it in the second half though. But it was nowhere near 85%. He's just making up bull**** now.

BohsFans
20/03/2007, 3:29 PM
Refering to the video above, did O'Connor actually watch the game? Bohs were sh!t. Great performance from the lads and bohs never looked like scoring.

who's O'Connor?:confused:

superfrank
20/03/2007, 3:34 PM
who O'Connor?:confused:
You're worse then the Sligo fans.

notever
20/03/2007, 4:57 PM
Well done to Eddie and all the lads for giving us three points.Well done to the Bray fans also for getting behind the team all the way.We just need to keep it up for the whole season ,next stop Waterford

BohsFans
20/03/2007, 6:06 PM
You're worse then the Sligo fans.

it's hardly too much to ask is it?

There's only 12 managers in the Premier!

deadman
21/03/2007, 3:49 PM
at least 85% .... apparently .... what bulls****

Seagull
21/03/2007, 8:15 PM
at least 85% .... apparently .... what bulls****

And that crap about 'the conditions'- like it wasn't the same for Wanderers too!

Hulsey
21/03/2007, 11:47 PM
who's O'Connor?:confused:

Sorry I put in an O' by mistake. Just like your team scored a big fat 0 (I can be a petty ba$tard too :D )

BohsFans
22/03/2007, 4:36 PM
Sorry I put in an O' by mistake. Just like your team scored a big fat 0 (I can be a petty ba$tard too :D )

wasn't being petty!