PDA

View Full Version : Aertel not doing fixtures anymore??

eamo1
14/03/2007, 9:04 PM
it appears that errortel are not doing their usual fixtures page for the weeks e.l games anymore.it was always on page 222.i know they had it last thursday and friday but they were only put up on the day of the game.but elsewhere on aertels footie section you can see the weeks fixtures for the c.l,premiership,championship games and also MSL,LSL and u21 games.is it too much to ask to also include the e.l fixtures too so people can see whats ahead.

geezer
14/03/2007, 9:28 PM
should sort that out instantly. its a key info site, love it or hate it. fixtures gotta be there

YellowbellyRed
14/03/2007, 10:21 PM
I used to catch the Wexford Junior League results on it too on p557 but that link no longer works. f**kers

DmanDmythDledge
14/03/2007, 10:57 PM
http://www.rte.ie/aertel/230-01.html

sligoman
14/03/2007, 10:59 PM
it appears that errortel are not doing their usual fixtures page for the weeks e.l games anymore.it was always on page 222.i know they had it last thursday and friday but they were only put up on the day of the game.but elsewhere on aertels footie section you can see the weeks fixtures for the c.l,premiership,championship games and also MSL,LSL and u21 games.is it too much to ask to also include the e.l fixtures too so people can see whats ahead.Page 230 shows the weeks upcoming fixtures. Page 222 only ever had the fixtures on the day of the game so don't know what yer talking about?:confused:.