PDA

View Full Version : Tonights meeting

Sean Drog
09/01/2003, 9:15 AM
Lads

I hate chairing meetings but I will do it since you all have faith in me.

I wouldn't announce it over the intercom as we will get the usual bunch who only trun up to complain - we all know who they are. I'd rather a group of 10 - 15 who are ready to get stuck into whatever projects we decide. I would rather that this meeting didn't turn into a talking shop.

Now this isn't a members meeting, its just a bunch of pro-active supporters/members eager to get things moving.

Fran can you e-mail me to set some sort of framework for the meeting? If I'm chairman you can be secretary .;)

Does everyone agree with the above?

DrogMan
09/01/2003, 9:57 AM
Yep sounds good, lets just keep the meeting for people who will actually do something and not moan about it. So i'll be there in all my superhero glory....Drogman :D

DruggyDrog
09/01/2003, 10:19 AM
I agree with everything mentioned, except I had the A-Team theme tune in mind for when we take the field.
Thats just how my mind works!!!

With regards to the leaflets, are we agreed that 7 in the club bar is the preferred time to collect and distribute?

Also, any progress on the Claret & Blue paper to be thrown as the players come out?

Sean Drog
09/01/2003, 10:39 AM
what will the leaflets have on them?

7.00pm sounds fine.

I wonder if we could use the bar on the ground floor for the meeting, quiter etc

DrogMan
09/01/2003, 10:46 AM
Yeah I've being trying to look for that paper but I couldn't find a thing in any of the stationary shops around town but I'll have a look in the cash and carry place aswell.
The A-team.......indeed??

DruggyDrog
09/01/2003, 11:54 AM
Any ideas for the leaflet? Nothing too profound, just a basic rallying call, looking for interested parties to come on board and make this the success it should become. I think we should try and give out some info, without giving out too much info, if you know what I mean!!

DrogMan
09/01/2003, 12:07 PM
No not really, what DO you mean :D

DruggyDrog
09/01/2003, 12:35 PM
I mean we should be fishing for interested supporters, without putting everything down on the one leaflet. we need something to talk about AFTER the game too!!!!