PDA

View Full Version : Galway United on Friday

Tir Oilean
13/03/2007, 11:14 AM
What do you guys think of our clash on Friday? Apart from the obvious Cork victory that is!:D Any preferences for the team lining out?

Risteard
13/03/2007, 11:27 AM
I know absolutely nothing about the Galway team but i reckon ye'll have a chance IF the two lads aren't cleared, Flynny only plays 20 mins and Citys other 10 wait until the 70th minute to start playing.
However, JOF should get 45 and the two lads should be sorted either way.
What line-up will you be going with?

Tir Oilean
13/03/2007, 3:42 PM
Well I'm not Tony Cousins but this is how I would go;

Rodgers (if its all sorted out with FIFA)
James Charles Clery Nooitmeer
Cooke Foley Lester O Brien
Murphy Armstrong

Not sure that O'Flynn is fully fit but I'd hope he could come into the game for the last 30mins should he be required. Our only chance really lies in the fact were an unknown package for you guys so if we can put in a good showing we might have a chance of getting something from the game.

Where do ye go before the game? Im livin in Cork so might get down to shoot some EL breeze with ye beforehand

Peadar
13/03/2007, 3:57 PM
Where do ye go before the game? Im livin in Cork so might get down to shoot some EL breeze with ye beforehand

Horseshoe, Evergreen, TC Tavern, Beer Garden, Tory Top, take your pick.

A face
13/03/2007, 8:23 PM

You'll probably be a regular at the cross so this year. Pubs as Peadar said, take your pick, normally good atmosphere in all of them.