PDA

View Full Version : Supporters' meeting

Francesco
08/01/2003, 2:24 PM
I join the masses in saying that we need to raise the roof on Friday night, both for the team and to show the league that we need to be in it and have so much to offer. There is this vital meeting on Monday at which the fate of the club will be decided. Let's give a message to the boys on the board of control. Save the club.

In regards to the supporter's meeting after the match, Vincent Hoey will be around and wishes to say a few words. Get as many people together who can help. We need a large group. May get it announced before the game - anyone on for passing out a few leaflets asking supporters who are interesting in helping to come along? Everyone can help in some way.

Pull together and let's beat the students!!

Sean Drog
08/01/2003, 2:56 PM
out some leaflets. Whne and where

Anyone else - come on boys

Sean Drog
08/01/2003, 7:16 PM
at this meeting (now that it seems that its going to be a BIT bigger than a few lads, who's going to chair and lead it ?

DruggyDrog
08/01/2003, 7:30 PM
I hope I'm not speaking out of turn, but I think that you, Sean Drog, would be an ideal chair for this meeting. You will probably know the majority of those present, certainly the vocal ones, in one form or another.
That is my proposal, and I'm sure there will be no shortage of Drogs to second that.
Thats if you are willing of course.

Francesco
08/01/2003, 8:11 PM
agree that Sean should chair if he fancies he. don't want to force you or anything. in terms of leaflets, I think we should have some sort of a war cry to rally support and then promote the meeting after the match. Although we only want people who really want to help the club and not just complainers. I'll think of something and put it up in the morning.

woodie2
09/01/2003, 6:55 AM
On the chair of the meeting yes Seandrog would be the number 1 choice and you can count me in for distribution of leaflets. We would need to be at the ground early to get things organised, say 7 bells in the clubhouse bar?.

woodie2
09/01/2003, 7:11 AM
Can anyone get their hands on a tape with the rendition of" who let the Dogs out," so it can be played as the team take the field and for when we score!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrogMan
09/01/2003, 7:34 AM
We use CD's nowadays lad :D
If someone can't find it I'll try and find it on the web and burn it on to CD, it'll give me something to do in work for a change ;)
Oh and BTW yes Sean should chair the meeting.