PDA

View Full Version : Felix Healy

Sonic
12/03/2007, 9:41 PM
Is it just me or is Felix Healy the greatest bo11ox ever to grace our tv screens. I have bitten my tongue on him for a good while due to the general sh1te that comes out of his mouth but what he said tonight after the setanta sports game between pats and cork takes the biscuit. Alan Kirby got man of the match and he goes on to say he is a wonderful player and that he hadnt upset anyone so far this season so he was gonna upset longford fans by saying that he believed he had stayed at longford for too long. He said that for the past couple of seasons longford have been going backwards and that, that can cause a player to do likewise. Pat Dolan correctly pointed out that he had won three cups with longford and was involved in our golden era. The jester then goes on to make a total tool of himself by saying that he could have a league medal under his belt by now if he moved on and cited Derry City as a team that were looking for him in the past while. Eh newsflash Felix Derry havent won the title since Kirby joined longford ya tw@t so how has he missed out on a league medal.

Wiseguy
13/03/2007, 8:36 AM
I seen that alright but at this stage i've learned not to listen to the fool.He also said during the league cup final last year that Derry City were a set piece side and that they didn't create much from open play:eek: To me he's just Roddy Collins with a northern accent.

avvenalaf
13/03/2007, 12:38 PM
I think, Sonic, what he was suggesting was that if he had moved to Derry, they would have won the league. I agree with you, though, about Healy. That guy is so far up his own a rse that he can lick his tonsils.

Martinho II
19/03/2007, 2:58 PM
that felix healys sum muppet ! i could not believe what I heard on the show last week! r u roddy in disguise?:mad: