PDA

View Full Version : Bohemians game this Friday

pdebruin
12/03/2007, 11:37 AM
...well the long wait is nearly over, really looking forward to the game on Friday. Haven't heard much on the radio promoting the game and I remember last year there were signs promoting the game posted around bray (roundabouts etc.), not so this year though.

Are Bray expecting so big a crowd that they feel they don't have to promote it (I know Boh's usually bring a fair amount of supporters themselves)

I remember not so long ago a poster here suggested that regular fans should try "talking up" the game to friends and family, as a means of introducing people to the eircom league/bray. I think this is a great idea, I've been doing this for some time now, and once people see what a good time it is they willingly come back of their own accord....in fact 3 or 4 have already made enquirys about this weekends game!! - unprompted by me.

Hulsey
12/03/2007, 11:49 AM
In theory talking up the games is a good idea, but I've given up as my mates are normally all up for going, but come friday something has "come up" and they can't make it.

BohsFans
12/03/2007, 1:46 PM
hope you have enough security in place cause I'd say the place will be crawling with schooligans on Friday.

pdebruin
12/03/2007, 2:51 PM
In theory talking up the games is a good idea, but I've given up as my mates are normally all up for going, but come friday something has "come up" and they can't make it.

I know how that feels, and it reached a peak last year (but who could blame them, I had a lot "come up" myself the night Bray were playing last year too!)

We all talk about the club promoting the games but the best promotion they can get is word of mouth IMO.

pdebruin
12/03/2007, 2:53 PM
hope you have enough security in place cause I'd say the place will be crawling with schooligans on Friday.

oh yeah, i forgot it was Patricks weekend. Maybe I'll give the seats a miss this week to avoid them.

Cabinteelygull
12/03/2007, 3:53 PM
Yesss i am going cant wait dragging 2 mates along as well. The squad seems to be in good shape even though bohs have a good team this year we have a decent chance.

Stay off the pitch this time:rolleyes:

roll on friday:ball:

BohsFans
13/03/2007, 10:24 AM
Stay off the pitch this time:rolleyes:

eh we did last time! :rolleyes:

Also, we want a goal for everytime we put the ball in your net during the game!:mad:

Hulsey
13/03/2007, 11:10 AM
Also, we want a goal for everytime we put the ball in your net during the game!:mad:
Come on ya have to admit that was fcukin funny :p .