PDA

View Full Version : Shed???

im the gaffer
11/03/2007, 12:25 AM
Lads, where will the 'shed' be for the home games?? All the other clubs have them, need an area where standing up and abusing oppents, ref etc wont be greeted with the sit down talk you get from the clowns at other games!!:rolleyes:

Chippy
11/03/2007, 8:56 AM
I don't think you need worry about being told to sit down - it'll be quite a while before there any stands in Crossabeg .....

passinginterest
12/03/2007, 9:43 AM
So with the first home game less than a week away does anyone have any info about the arrangements for the ground?
Will there be temporary seating in place?
Will there be a limit put on capacity? (I'd expect 1000-2000 to show up)
Will tickets be on sale in advance?

I know I'm gonna turn up at least an hour early to try guarantee a decent view. Don't want to be stuck at the back of a five deep crowd or anything like that.

im the gaffer
12/03/2007, 11:57 PM
im sure seating will have to be in!one side of the pitch basically is a bog so you would need wellies to be over there!!hope he does it right, not standing like a junior match. the crowd will be big id imagine

soccerc
13/03/2007, 12:39 AM
Lads, where will the 'shed' be for the home games?? All the other clubs have them, need an area where standing up and abusing oppents, ref etc wont be greeted with the sit down talk you get from the clowns at other games!!:rolleyes:

From someone who has been there, one simple piece of advice.

Crawl before you walk

ForzaWexford
13/03/2007, 12:50 AM
Mick Wallace has been walking a long time now.....and we might be Youths, but we're not toddlers!

Drumcondra Red
13/03/2007, 9:49 AM
Mick Wallace has been walking a long time now.....and we might be Youths, but we're not toddlers!

Oh dear... :rolleyes: