PDA

View Full Version : We're gonna win the league !!!!!!!!!!!

avvenalaf
10/03/2007, 1:03 AM
Well, no, in truth, we're probably not going to win the league but if the attitude the players showed tonight in Galway is maintained throughout the season then, whatever else, we won't struggle. Playing with a patched up team - Gavin Peers at centre back and Adam Hughes and Faz up front, this was as comfortable an away win as we are likely to see in this league. OK, Galway were **** poor and they will be extremely worried about the season ahead but that's for them to worry about. For the moment, all I can say is thanks to the team and management for rising about the ****e of the past week and making us all proud to be there to see this significant victory. And to think that Conor O'Grady was almost lost to the club - tonight he was magnificent. And if any prospective manager was watching this performance he would be rearing to get to work with these men. Well done.

PS. What an atmosphere generated by the lads in the stand - loved the 'we should be playing Dundalk chant'.

gilberto_eire
10/03/2007, 1:10 AM
PS. What an atmosphere generated by the lads in the stand - loved the 'WE should be playing Dundalk chant'.[/QUOTE]

aah dont worry ye still will next year in division one!!

1 9 2 8
10/03/2007, 1:19 AM
I wouldn't read too much into it. This was Galways cup final they did their best but at the end of the day they are a first division club and they bottled it, it’s the sign of a small club. We got our three points against minnows the league kicks of proper next week against Derry City

Red&White Rover
10/03/2007, 8:10 AM
absolutely class performance at times...galway should be worried....

Da Real Rover
10/03/2007, 3:58 PM
Class performance last nite, really good. I thought raf was phenominal, and we really showed the galway lads how to create an atmosphere. But galway were brutal, woefull performance, never looked like they would ever hit the back of the net. And i thought we had problems up front.

Conor H
10/03/2007, 4:31 PM
In fainrness in Terryland oppisition supporters never hear us and we never hear them.Just the way it is.

Section A was in full voice as were Sligo supporters.

Red&White Rover
11/03/2007, 9:29 AM
In fainrness in Terryland oppisition supporters never hear us and we never hear them.Just the way it is.

Section A was in full voice as were Sligo supporters.

any time i looked over it was a group of about 200 standiong and looking IMO

oldrover
11/03/2007, 1:44 PM
great support from the rovers fans and great response from team especially genuine reaction between team and fans at end. This is exactly the type of spirit we need to cause some surprise to those predicting relegation.Up the underdogs.:ball: