PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's RTÉ Coverage

Réiteoir
09/03/2007, 10:14 PM
Stream was excellent quality and didn't cut out straight after the final whistle - as it did last season.

Anyway - one quick request - missed the start of the programme - did anyone record it on DVD or PC - and could they send me / link me to the opening titles RTÉ used?

pól-dcfc
10/03/2007, 12:07 AM
Agreed, great coverage tonight. Was very impressed. Mind you, I can't understand why the plasterer is still on the telly. I've never seen a bigger ******** in my whole life.

A face
10/03/2007, 12:12 AM
Agreed, great coverage tonight. Was very impressed. Mind you, I can't understand why the plasterer is still on the telly. I've never seen a bigger ******** in my whole life.

Negativity ?? or should i even ask?

pól-dcfc
10/03/2007, 12:21 AM
Negativity? Statement of fact. Big Roddy's only good with a trowel in his hand.

If only slightly-less-fat Pat moved to RTÉ

don ramo
10/03/2007, 12:44 AM
may be good coverage, but aertel is at it again with reports on all the prem games and only one first division game who do you think it is

shels typical RTE with this s*** again, either have them all our none :mad: :mad: :mad:

A face
10/03/2007, 1:02 AM
Lads, i dont often say it but if they improved the coverage tonight then tell them.

info@rte.ie

We are all fast enough to slate them, just send one off to give the balance

Edit: but make sure and mention the handyman as well yeah !! ;)

BohDiddley
10/03/2007, 11:45 AM
Anyone know if they plan to archive these (not that I'd want to watch last night's shocker again)?

khoop
10/03/2007, 11:50 AM
may be good coverage, but aertel is at it again with reports on all the prem games and only one first division game who do you think it is

In the online version of the Irish Independent - so I assume in the printed version also - the main soccer report (by a long shot) is the Shels game.

The Premier League games get a very short paragraph each.

What is the media trying to tell us?????

pete
10/03/2007, 12:13 PM
Only seen bits of the match in the pub but seemed like proper build up to the game.

Quality on the pitch was shocking from bits I saw with fighting & lots potential red card challenges.

CuanaD
10/03/2007, 12:18 PM
Lads, i dont often say it but if they improved the coverage tonight then tell them.

info@rte.ie

We are all fast enough to slate them, just send one off to give the balance

Edit: but make sure and mention the handyman as well yeah !! ;)

Done;)