PDA

View Full Version : Small $hithead in front row???

Fr. Joe
06/01/2003, 4:56 PM
Who is the small piece of $hite sitting down on the team photo? I'm a regular visitor to jacks but have never seen this child togged out on matchday. Someone please tell me he's a mascot because he looks like a wannabe player on this website. Is this what senior soccer has come to in Limerick??? Thanks a lot Noel.

sadloserkid
07/01/2003, 8:25 AM
... Anthony Ryan. Was on the fringes of the team last year and did enough to earn a place on the League Cup winning side in Derry. He made quite a lot of appearance last season so you must have missed a few games! :D Good winger, if he fills out a bit he could become a really good player. Also a star of the classic "I'm from Limerick" movie.

Fr. Joe
07/01/2003, 4:41 PM
Thanks SLK and just to say to your comment of "if he fills out" well mate pigs can fly. cheers.

sadloserkid
08/01/2003, 8:35 AM
Ah go easy, he's only a young fellah. He needs a bit more weight because he's quite short as well as slim which isn't a good combination... The promise is there though, get the boy on the weights!

deise deserter
08/01/2003, 2:39 PM
slk you're joking right?!? - "if he fills out?"

Quite obviously he wont be any good unless he is a fat tub of lard!

Now, to try and get that unless eejit Heffernan to eat junk food, fill up, and actually try and turn him into a good player!

Ahh pure genius!!!

sadloserkid
08/01/2003, 2:49 PM
Clearly you've never seen Anthony Ryan playing deserter... He's way too light and gets pushed off the ball far too easily. If he doesn't put on at least a stone he'll never make it. Colm Heffernan wouldn't lose anything if gained 7-8 lbs either because when he come up against pacy strong full-backs (John Frost anyone?) he'll find it much tougher than he did in the stadium of tin!

deise deserter
08/01/2003, 3:03 PM
The Ironing is delicious!!

Ahh, slk you're a fountain of wisdom!

Fr. Joe
10/01/2003, 4:55 PM
Is this the lad they used to call RHINO, ha ha ha ha ha ha thats some pis$ take isnt it. The size of the kunt and they call him RHINO as if he's well i won;t say it because i'd hate to offend.