PDA

View Full Version : Athlone: 1 Limerick : 3

Oh No
04/01/2003, 1:07 AM
Probably makes no difference now but tonights performance was probably the worst of the season on the pitch and in the dug out; we were simply clueless from start to finish.

We can't put two good results together.

sadloserkid
07/01/2003, 10:45 AM
Who was your number three though? He actually said thanks when one of our players threw him the ball! Fair play to him, a pity the league hasn't a few more like him.

Oh No
07/01/2003, 11:18 AM
Adrian Carberry, one of our best locals and a grand lad.

Hego
09/01/2003, 7:37 PM
THE FIRST HALF WAS THE BEST GAME OF FOOTBALL THAT I HAVE SEE ALL YEAR, GREEN SHOULD OF PLAYED THE SAME TEAM THAT HE PLADED IN THE FIRST HALF, YES BRING ON PARKES IF WE WERE TWO DOWN BUT NO WE WERE ONE UP AND THE BOYS WERE PLAYING GOOD FOOTBALL
NOT TO TAKE OF CLAEKE AND BRING ON PARKES. NO NO THEY WERE PLAYING GOOD FOOTBALL IN THE FIRST HALF THEY WERE TALKING TO EACH ORTHER AND WHEN PARKES CAME ON HE MESSED IT ALL UP WE COULD OF ONE.
CLARKE HAD A GOOD GAME.
AND MOLLOY WAS A BIG DOWN FALL BECAUSE OF THIS RED CARD HE GOT,HE COULD NOT PLAY. THERE WAS A GOOD LOT OF PEOPLE THERE TO GET BE HIND THE TOWN. :o :eek: :o :eek: :o :eek:

Oh No
09/01/2003, 10:03 PM
The entire 90 minutes were rubbish, on of the worst performances in years.

I don't know what game you were watching!!!!!!!!!!

Hego
10/01/2003, 6:01 PM
I was looking at the same game is said the first half was good when clarke was taken off and parkes came on it all fell down :mad: :mad:

sadloserkid
13/01/2003, 8:45 AM
I'd agree with Oh no. You were better in the first half than the second but nothing special by any stretch. if that's the best football you've seen all season then I'm surprised that anybodt still bothers to turn up! ;)