PDA

View Full Version : Does your team have cheap kit from last season?

dcfcsteve
05/03/2007, 1:30 PM
A team in London that Pauro (Longford Fan) and I play for are currently looking for new kit. We're currently called Swede FA, but Swedish tops at a reasonable price ared proving difficult to get hold of.

Rather than spend the money on forrin' clubs (the lead alternative is currently Argentina tops at £12.99, and the name 'Argy Bargy FC' ) I'd be keen to see if there's any EL kit we could pick up on the cheap to use instead !

Is your club flogging any of its old kit from last year off cheap ? If so - please let me know.

Thanks.

jebus
05/03/2007, 1:31 PM
A team in London that Pauro (Longford Fan) and I play for are currently looking for new kit. We're currently called Swede FA, but Swedish tops at a reasonable price ared proving difficult to get hold of.

Rather than spend the money on forrin' clubs (the lead alternative is currently Argentina tops at £12.99, and the name 'Argy Bargy FC' ) I'd be keen to see if there's any EL kit we could pick up on the cheap to use instead !

Is your club flogging any of its old kit from last year off cheap ? If so - please let me know.

Thanks.

Get on to someone from Limerick FC, Danny Drew needs to pay off his high court fees somehow! :D

dcfcsteve
05/03/2007, 1:36 PM
Get on to someone from Limerick FC, Danny Drew needs to pay off his high court fees somehow! :D

Is that the Limerick 37 crest there Jebus ? Looks a bit mad, but I like it !

charliesboots
05/03/2007, 1:49 PM
I really hope David, the Linfield fan replies to the original post.

jebus
05/03/2007, 1:51 PM
Is that the Limerick 37 crest there Jebus ? Looks a bit mad, but I like it !

It is indeed. It's grown on me now to be honest, think it looks as sharp as our name sounds! Now if only we could get our team sorted out....:)

fbtn
05/03/2007, 2:33 PM
Think Harps should have knocking about from last season. Doubt you'd wear them tough ;) PM me if you want the email address.

I got a full kit off them two seasons ago for my pub team :D

dcfcsteve
05/03/2007, 3:21 PM
Think Harps should have knocking about from last season. Doubt you'd wear them tough ;) PM me if you want the email address.

I got a full kit off them two seasons ago for my pub team :D

I'd have no probs wearng a Harps kit - you're actually my second favourite team.

Have already thought of an appropriate name for us as well in that instance. 'Fat Harps....' :D

Who can I contact to find out if you'd have any available for about €15 a pop ?

David
05/03/2007, 3:24 PM
I really hope David, the Linfield fan replies to the original post.

I could try and sort something out. :p

Student Mullet
05/03/2007, 3:26 PM
Old UCD shirts were going for 20 euro at the end of last year.
If you're interested, let me know and I'll see if we still have 11 of them.

dcfcsteve
05/03/2007, 3:26 PM
I could try and sort something out. :p

I'd rather give money to Linfield than a non-Irish club - that's for sure ! We're all in the same boat...

Looks like I'm already giving your Development Committee £50 in about 6 weeks time as it is though David....! :)

dcfcsteve
05/03/2007, 3:28 PM
Old UCD shirts were going for 20 euro at the end of last year.
If you're interested, let me know and I'll see if we still have 11 of them.

Good man - see what you can find out.

We'd only need about 8/9, as it's a 5-a-side team (with numerous subs....).

We could then call ourselves 'Estudiantes' or something.....!

Thanks.

Dr.Nightdub
05/03/2007, 8:48 PM
Steve, once we get a new sponsor to replace Smart Telecom, the club will be exchanging current jerseys that have the Smart logo for ones with the new sponsor's logo. I know there was a raft of the Patscelona jerseys sold in the run up to the cup final so the club should end up with a stack of Smart jerseys.

Pauro 76
05/03/2007, 9:08 PM
Good man - see what you can find out.

We'd only need about 8/9, as it's a 5-a-side team (with numerous subs....).

We could then call ourselves 'Estudiantes' or something.....!

Thanks.

what, have we worn out the golden shirts aleady? ;) i dont mind wearing the colours of another eL team... its all promotion at the end of the day. :)

David
06/03/2007, 8:06 AM
Looks like I'm already giving your Development Committee £50 in about 6 weeks time as it is though David....! :)

Please note my silence on that matter, not over till it's over and all that. Still a long way to go.

dcfcsteve
06/03/2007, 4:12 PM
Please note my silence on that matter, not over till it's over and all that. Still a long way to go.

The Glens appear to have woken up a bit, but I suspect they've left it too late now. I'd say it's between yourselves and Cliftonville.

If yee's do win it, I think you should do the honourable thing and return the favour by betting it on whether City will win the EL or not...... :D

Saint07
06/03/2007, 5:35 PM
Steve, once we get a new sponsor to replace Smart Telecom, the club will be exchanging current jerseys that have the Smart logo for ones with the new sponsor's logo. I know there was a raft of the Patscelona jerseys sold in the run up to the cup final so the club should end up with a stack of Smart jerseys.

is this true?? this is the first i've heard of it. how will they be doing the exchanges?

kdjaC
06/03/2007, 8:25 PM
is this true?? this is the first i've heard of it. how will they be doing the exchanges?

I was assured the ones i got on the open day would be changed.

kdjac

David
06/03/2007, 9:05 PM
The Glens appear to have woken up a bit, but I suspect they've left it too late now. I'd say it's between yourselves and Cliftonville.

If yee's do win it, I think you should do the honourable thing and return the favour by betting it on whether City will win the EL or not...... :D

:D Cliftonville are a big threat and Portadown are far from out of it. Even when the Glens were top I could not see them winning it, they are a poor side. Oh and it's a no to that bet as I think you are in with a hell of a shout this season, although I will be firmly supporting my friends from Drogheda to pip you to it. Going to be close though, too soon for Bohs but they are obviously going to mount a serious challenge very soon.

CollegeTillIDie
07/03/2007, 9:00 AM
David

Very impressed with the Blues against Drogheda in the Setanta. David Jeffrey is doing a great job at Windsor. As regards wearing other EL tops goes I have no problem with them or IL tops for that matter( Me Ma was born in Belfast you see). The only MUFC that matters to me is Monaghan United :D (that's just for you Magicme )

Student Mullet
26/03/2007, 1:34 PM
Bump,
Are you still looking for this kit, Steve?

dcfcsteve
26/03/2007, 4:21 PM
Bump,
Are you still looking for this kit, Steve?

Still in the market SM - particularly as Bohs didn't have any of the black kit left from last year.

Have you got any left there ?

Bald Student
26/03/2007, 4:23 PM
Still in the market SM - particularly as Bohs didn't have any of the black kit left from last year.

Have you got any left there ?I think your PM box is full. SM has a set of shirts for you if you PM him.

dcfcsteve
26/03/2007, 4:26 PM
I think your PM box is full. SM has a set of shirts for you if you PM him.

Hurahhh ! The boys will be happy. Willl fire SM a PM before tomorrow AM (sorry - just wanted to add another acronym....:D ) for full details.

Thanks guys.