PDA

View Full Version : Players to go!

gael353
01/01/2003, 1:34 AM
Well im gonna start this cos its about time someone did. We lost Mick Heath mid way through the season and Jimmy is gone next, so we nead a new keeper. (Noel Mooney, Eddie Hickey, Nial Bennis) O'Donaghue has to go. First out the door me thinks. Frank brown isnt up to it either hes 100% but isnt a good footballer and his positionel sence is....... oh god! Mick Kerley and Barry Ryan........both past it. The white brothers....John will go this year i think and Derick has played his last season in senior football. Although Derick it has to be said is a great leader and would do well to get a coaching badge. O'Flynn is gone too hes off and lads please stop ignoring the fact that he hasnt put it in in the last five weeks!!!!! I think the squad is too small though and we need a reserve side for next year. Players to get...Declan Considine for the troublesome left back position. hes the irish junior international before anyone says anything. Brian Butler from fairview, and the hold the bal stiiker from st michels to start with. lets go lads!

sadloserkid
02/01/2003, 2:41 PM
You're way off with the Whytes man, one bad game does not a bad season make and John Whyte was a colossus against Galway. Personally there's only one or two players that I'd shed, the squad is still a bit too thin for massive change.