PDA

View Full Version : Longford

Neil
31/12/2002, 12:41 PM
Who's going to Longford? Where are people meeting first?

on da fence
31/12/2002, 8:21 PM
Does anyone know if there's a bus going or if someone has a spare seat in a car? What with the time of year and all my usual lift isn't travelling, but I'd still love to go and will cover petrol and whatever.

Colm
01/01/2003, 3:18 PM
Originally posted by on da fence
Does anyone know if there's a bus going Theres not a bus going.

patsh
01/01/2003, 8:22 PM
Originally posted by COLM
Theres not a bus going.
I thought there was a gang going and staying overnight?
Anyway, we need a win, so hopefully all who are going won't have a pointless journey!! ;)

Colm
01/01/2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by oddboy
I thought there was a gang going and staying overnight?
There is, we're just not going by bus.

Gone Away
02/01/2003, 4:24 PM
Cant wait for the City invasion of Longford VILLAGE. Beware blazers, you should know what to expect this time (although they may have forgotten as KC wasnt there loast time).

Oh yeah, about the match. Town 0 - 2 City

Town are going down????:( :( :(

James
02/01/2003, 10:07 PM
yeah cant wait for saturday

down with the wanderers, they're going down with the wanderers

mathews OUT :)

Macy
03/01/2003, 8:34 AM
Originally posted by Gone Away
Beware blazers, you should know what to expect this time

But will you know what to expect of the new and improved Blazers? A little taster - €12 in and drink prices comparable to the Jackeens :rolleyes:

Originally posted by James
down with the wanderers, they're going down with the wanderers

Yes :(

Casegrande
03/01/2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Macy
€12 in and drink prices comparable to the Jackeens

Any other club/late bar there?

Pauro 76
03/01/2003, 11:36 AM
Theres also a nightclub not long open, Blue, right beside PV Fallons, but they've also charging 12 euros though.... drink prices aren't as bad though!

dinny
03/01/2003, 12:51 PM
Blue = underage but up for it !!!!

Hey Pauro, leave those kids alone :D

I didn't notice the price of drink in Blazers must have more money than I thought

Pauro 76
03/01/2003, 1:02 PM
Shhh, you know who might be reading this ;)

And Dinny, your funds must "be just resting in your account"...... like the politician ya are!

:D

Casegrande
03/01/2003, 1:31 PM
Originally posted by Conor74
How late does the Anvil stay open?

12.30 I suppose... Do ya get residents bar if your staying there I wonder?
Will we see ya there Conor?

Pauro 76
03/01/2003, 1:34 PM
Originally posted by Conor74
How late does the Anvil stay open?

I see the Sunday World put some pub in Longford called something like The Market in its Top 10 for the year. They must have missed the Anvil!

That'd be the Market Bar!!!! Top 10 for the year? didnt read that one!!
Not sure how long the Anvil stays open though....

Casegrande
03/01/2003, 1:39 PM
www.themarketbar.com

We'll suss it out... Check out George and Jerry in the 'Pub Pictures'. Be wide a dem like...

citylove
03/01/2003, 2:15 PM
Unable to travel to Longford.......I was really looking forward to a good auld **** up and all but I need to be in a different time and place!

Anyhow neil, james, colm etc have a good night and of-course lets hope for a city win.

Macy
03/01/2003, 2:19 PM
Originally posted by Casegrande
www.themarketbar.com

We'll suss it out... Check out George and Jerry in the 'Pub Pictures'. Be wide a dem like...
A few of youse were probably in there after the 4-1 game on the Sunday after the Lovech game the season before last - it was the pub sponsor that match. I think the bus stopped there, accompanied by a rather attractive barmaid you picked up on the way to the match!

Unfortunately I won't be at the game - going to Manch for the weekend....

Colm
03/01/2003, 2:55 PM
Originally posted by citylove
Anyhow neil, james, colm etc have a good night.
We'll do our best! :)

SÓC
03/01/2003, 6:06 PM
A few of youse were probably in there after the 4-1 game on the Sunday after the Lovech game the season before last - it was the pub sponsor that match. I think the bus stopped there, accompanied by a rather attractive barmaid you picked up on the way to the match!

Unfortunately I won't be at the game - going to Manch for the weekend....

Christ that place was tiny wasn't it? Totally packed and Eric Lavine jumping the quque to get a pint! That poor Durrow girl must have been turned off eL soccer forever after spending the day with us!

James
03/01/2003, 6:12 PM
A few of youse were probably in there after the 4-1 game on the Sunday after the Lovech game the season before last ........Unfortunately I won't be at the game - going to Manch for the weekend....

haha macy just as well u going home for the weekend cause you're starting to talk like a jackeen there with the 'youse' crap :D

as for the pub i remeber the place alright
twas a good laugh after the lovech game .. but then so was most places including blazers :)