PDA

View Full Version : Atmosphere

RedReb
31/12/2002, 12:51 AM
Well being a CORNER BOY i thought we had the corner rockin on friday nite, nearly got the wave going 2. Nice 2 see some of the lads come over from the shed to watch the game and add to the atmosphere with us (i reckon they were well impressed with the atmosphere from the corner). But for all those lads who do there best to create an atmosphere in the shed but feel let down by those city fans who dont want to vocally support the shirts i urge u to come over to SINGERS CORNER and i guarantee u will never sing alone:eek:

ian
31/12/2002, 6:41 AM
Ya to right redreb i agre with wath you said if we all did something like last friday night the atmosphere wood be good once more at the cross.so to all cork city fans lets get behind the team and look forward to the end of the season and let's show all the other fans that we can be as better as any one at home so lets give it a shot for the last two games of the season.

TheNorthsider
02/01/2003, 4:16 PM
i applaud the efforts of the corner boys very positive and colourful.I sit half way down on the derrynane road side and the singing of the corner boys is not heard while the people around me are vocal they are not unified and could do with an individual or group to get them going.I think ur location in the corner doesnt do a lot of justice to your efforts as the effect is lost on those futher away from u,think of relocating to get more appreciation of what ur doing

Gone Away
02/01/2003, 4:26 PM
Was near enough to them the other night and must say i well enjoyed myself. Good songs and good laugh. The Shed could learn a bit obout solidarity in songs and not booing a guy for doing a song on his own etc.

SHED OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flynny
05/01/2003, 5:22 PM
must ask mr lennox to put a roof on the corner to shelter from the rain and also to create more noise as it is all sound is travelling up and away to the heavens.

Johnny
06/01/2003, 4:00 PM
Why don't the Corner Bhoys take over the far corner of the Derrynane Road Stand ? That way you are under cover and still in the corner, plus the fact that any singing will be heard.

Bround
06/01/2003, 6:40 PM
That's the kiddies corner - there are plenty high pitched decibels coming from there already

Pablo
06/01/2003, 6:48 PM
well the sheds gone in a year so i'd say your numbers will swell soon enough!

Éanna
08/01/2003, 6:42 PM
yeah, fair play to ye lads. we´ll see what´ll happen post-shed......