View Full Version : UCD game

new blue
03/03/2007, 9:00 PM
I believe we lost 4-0 to UCD.
Anyone at the game?
Was it as bad as it appears?

Poor Student
03/03/2007, 9:02 PM
As bad and worse. Possibly the weakest team I've ever seen us play. We also missed a penalty. It was one when one of our players totally overplayed a one on one and ran out onto the byline facing back towards our goal and a Wexford lad scythed him in two. A lot of elementry errors, tackles missed by miles and cross field passes into the feet of onrushing UCD players.

I also noticed your pre-match preperation was poor in comparison to ours. You just seemed to run over and back with no ball work at all. I don't mean to bash you as you're new to the league but if that's your first team you'll struggle badly.:(

new blue
03/03/2007, 9:16 PM
Thank you. Any good points at all?Any threat?

Poor Student
03/03/2007, 9:24 PM
Well you have Colfer who was a striker in our U-21s a while back, I think. All I heard was some lad with long hair who played No. 5 called "Matty". The problem is, if you play this bad regularly it'll be hard to get much of a turn out.

Student Mullet
04/03/2007, 6:25 AM
Thank you. Any good points at all?Any threat?One of your centre backs was quite good.

John83
05/03/2007, 12:18 PM
Thank you. Any good points at all?Any threat?
I like your kits. Seriously, it's hard to tell, but I think you'll have a hard time of it to begin with at any rate.