PDA

View Full Version : Is There Any Game Whit The Eircom League In it??

eamoss
29/12/2002, 8:25 PM
Is There Any Game Whit The Eircom League In it??
Like fifa not C.M

UCD_4_Life
30/12/2002, 5:31 PM
Other than CM obviously, I remember some game on the Mega Drive having Rovers in it.

Other than that Sensible Soccer?

crc
02/01/2003, 10:21 AM
I kinda remember a game called something like "European Club Soccer" and it had three National League clubs in it; Shamrock Rovers, Derry City (and the third might have been Cork City, but I can't remember). I played it on a MegaDrive years ago (early 90s)

Pauro 76
02/01/2003, 10:48 AM
Rented out This Is Football 03 for PS2 during the Chrimbo. No Eircom league teams, but strangely there was a team called Dublin. It was f e c k i n Bohs in disguise!

UCD_4_Life
02/01/2003, 8:20 PM
Originally posted by crc
I kinda remember a game called something like "European Club Soccer" and it had three National League clubs in it; Shamrock Rovers, Derry City (and the third might have been Cork City, but I can't remember). I played it on a MegaDrive years ago (early 90s)

Yeah that's the one I was talking about. I knew it was something to do with europe.

eelmonster
30/09/2009, 12:17 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Club_Soccer

The third LoI team featured is Dundalk; in the Irish League the teams are Linfield, Glentoran and Bangor. The other big 'Irish' club, Floriana, is there too. I just downloaded this game, partly due to nostalgia, having watched Charlie Brooker's Gameswipe earlier this evening, and partly in anticipation of Dundalk's inclusion in FIFA '10. Googling for LoI info on the game brought me back to this thread, a (16) bit of a blast from the past (sorry). Joe O'Hanrahan is the star striker for Rovers, with John Keely marshalling the Dundalk defence [double sic, sics are plentiful and the game's all the more enjoyable for them]. The download is here for anyone interested, though you'll need K Fusion to play:

http://www.megadownload.net/search/european%20club%20soccer/all.html