PDA

View Full Version : Alan Moore

KK77
02/03/2007, 11:25 AM
Anyone know did he actually sign for Bohs?

Jerry The Saint
02/03/2007, 1:27 PM

Keely confirmed on the radio that he's left Shels but just said that he's "done a deal" without going into specifics. Presume he's recognised as being out of contract so the transfer window deadline isn't as pressing?

BohsFans
03/03/2007, 6:03 PM

NO

http://www.bohemian-fc.com/home/club_news/2007_squad_numbers/

Block G Raptor
04/03/2007, 12:21 PM
He won't sign for anyone until shel's pay up. he was a free agent when the january window opened so he can sign at anytime. he will sign for bohs if and when he gets his money from shels

pete
04/03/2007, 1:12 PM
Can't see why any club would want to sign him as he hasn't had a good game in years. Can't think he is cheap either.

BohDiddley
04/03/2007, 4:34 PM
I'm told he did sign on pay-per-play.

dcfc_1928
05/03/2007, 5:32 PM
Signed for Derry this afternoon:

http://www.derrycityfc.net/season/07/news/displaystory.php?storyid=48

lofty9
05/03/2007, 5:33 PM
Just about to post that. I'm surprised by that signing to be honest.

BohsPartisan
05/03/2007, 5:34 PM
Can't see why any club would want to sign him as he hasn't had a good game in years. Can't think he is cheap either.

Well ye signed Farrelly.

JC_GUFC
05/03/2007, 5:36 PM
This is the kind of player league clubs should be avoiding like the plague.
Alan Moore is a highly gifted player, possibly the most talented in the league at the moment but has a serious attitude problem.

Maybe Fenlon thinks he can get the best out of him but how many times did he play 3 matches in a row for Shels without getting sent off/injured?

lofty9
05/03/2007, 5:43 PM
This is the kind of player league clubs should be avoiding like the plague.
Alan Moore is a highly gifted player, possibly the most talented in the league at the moment but has a serious attitude problem.

Maybe Fenlon thinks he can get the best out of him but how many times did he play 3 matches in a row for Shels without getting sent off/injured?

If he has an attitude problem the punters at the Brandywell will let him know to get his act in gear. As long as the effort is put in by players we give them a fair chance. I doubt he'll get a look in to be honest with Killian Brennan and McCourt.

pete
05/03/2007, 5:46 PM
This is the kind of player league clubs should be avoiding like the plague. Alan Moore is a highly gifted player, possibly the most talented in the league at the moment but has a serious attitude problem.

I thought he was great in the big european run ending in that Deportivo a few years ago. However he hasn't done anything since & one of those players I loved to see on Shels team as I knew he taking the place of a better player... He seemed to add a nasty streak in recent seasons too.

He is an example of players not to bring back from the UK then again maybe hard to motivate himself with cheques bounching every few weeks.

headtheball
05/03/2007, 5:56 PM
I thought he was great in the big european run ending in that Deportivo a few years ago. However he hasn't done anything since & one of those players I loved to see on Shels team as I knew he taking the place of a better player... He seemed to add a nasty streak in recent seasons too.

He is an example of players not to bring back from the UK then again mayb ehard to motivate himself with cheques bounching every few weeks.

Well he'll get paid at Derry. Finally got a quality keeper too. :)

Dazzy
05/03/2007, 6:27 PM
Ola, Ola, Ola.

Will be interesting to see who starts on Friday after Jennings had a good game against the Glens.

dcfc_1928
05/03/2007, 6:35 PM
According to the Tele - Jennings is initially first-choice.

Aaron
05/03/2007, 6:46 PM
Is DerryCityChat down? I'm having trouble getting on.:(

fanatic
05/03/2007, 6:51 PM

ive been trying for a few hours also and cannot get on.

Dazzy
05/03/2007, 6:54 PM
Got on it for a second before it cut out again.

headtheball
05/03/2007, 6:56 PM

Yes it's down as it's being renamed to ManUnited-Liverpoolchat..:p

Aaron
05/03/2007, 7:11 PM
Yes it's down as it's being renamed to ManUnited-Liverpoolchat..:p

:D FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW!! EH?:D