PDA

View Full Version : Jerseys????

Hulsey
01/03/2007, 11:47 PM
Anyone know when or if they'll be going on sale? Or is it gonna be the same as last year and there'll be none? Would be nice to have them for heading up to derry but thats looking unlikely :(

Grey Boy
16/03/2007, 9:50 PM
Must say I'm sick and tired of our clubs inability to source jerseys. What is it now 4/5 years. Thats a lot of revenue. I've had friends who are vaguely interested in L.O.I. who wanted Bray jerseys and were amazed they couldn't get one. Is our new promotions officer going to sort this out? Is it is under his remit? I was told they'd be in by the summer. It's like groundhog day.

superfrank
16/03/2007, 10:00 PM
The story I heard tonight was that the boat with the jerseys on them broke down! :rolleyes:

The Wanderer
16/03/2007, 10:12 PM
I reckon this would be up to Jack and the slevins to sort out the jerseys... Thedy are the ones who would sort the deals on this although u should trhy contact the club shop or Dermot regarding the jerseys would be nice to see more Bray colours in the crowd!!

BrayUnknowns
17/03/2007, 1:15 PM
I was told last night in the club shop that the reason why there is no jersey on sale is that the sponsors logo was to small, it has to be enlarged and a new batch of jerseys made up from scratch.... which are made by umbro in India. At least there on order, but we do need them as fans !

connaman
18/03/2007, 5:37 PM
i think it was about 2 years ago that i was told that the jerseys were with the printers it a bit like the cheque is in the post, however i live in hope that one day there will be Bray wanderers jerseys on sale