PDA

View Full Version : O'Connor Out!

Fr. Joe
28/12/2002, 12:09 AM
Sign here if you want the BUTCHER OUT! Let him know what us real fans think. If we can get enough signatures we might attract interest from boardroom level and then something might be done. I love soccer and especially Limerick soccer. Lets get a man in that will instill pride into the players and make them want to die for the blue jersey on their chest. Lets catch the imagination of the public and within 3 years I can see crowds in excess of 7,000 thronging the Markets Field which is the spiritual home of soccer in this Treaty City so lets get message across to poor Noelie to stick to the knives in the butchers and let us sharpen our knives for the visits of the likes of Bohs and Cork in the premier in 2 years LFC ABU.

lims fan
30/12/2002, 11:48 AM
Just go butcher. You're not wanted. In the name of Christ, Buddah, Allah and David Corish just go. Get out, go back to do what you do best with a white apron and your little Ian Beale hat. You are not wanted. You are not there in the interest of Limerick soccer, definitely you cannot do a job at this level. You are a junior coach, just accept it and go. Mike O'Sullivan is too much of a nice guy to sack you so stop taking advantage of his good nature and go. Any Limerick fan who defends you is KILLING the club. Please, please just go. I am aksing you politely, please GO