PDA

View Full Version : What we can do

Rory H
01/03/2007, 8:14 PM
Seeing the words crisis and the like are being whored around here for the last couple of weeks we might as well talk about something positive.This is for anyone going to galway next week

We need to show Rob that although he doesnt have a contract as manager we still support him and the team.We need every possible thing to add to the atmosphere. Anything from scarves to flares to flags to a monkey suit[go on donal] to add to the support is greatly needed and encouraged.

We need a sea of red and white...in our last game we got praised for our support[bray] and everyone appreciated it..so we have to do the same again cos its needed badly now

Im organising with Fivesilver to get flags,buntings...well anything red and white...got the new drum..and all the stuff from last season. we have a couple of flares supposedly and even a couple of badhrons may appear.

Scarves are the main thing...im looking around for cheap red scarves and then ill add them into the cost of the bus so everyone could have one.if you have your own bring it

Any ideas post them here..cheers....rory

SligoBrewer
01/03/2007, 8:19 PM
a repeat the bray people wearing the santa suits maybe wr?
just MAD!

feo123
01/03/2007, 8:46 PM
naw not yet....just go and bring whatever is red and makes noise

SligoBrewer
01/03/2007, 10:04 PM
im bringin sligo brewer then .....lol

not ginger:p wr will sort you out there!

wont be there btw..

feo123
01/03/2007, 11:56 PM
not ginger:p wr will sort you out there!

wont be there btw..

cen fath?

SligoBrewer
02/03/2007, 8:14 AM
cen fath?

tá cúpla fáth agam.

feo123
02/03/2007, 12:29 PM
what??

Red&White Rover
02/03/2007, 1:25 PM
tá cúpla fáth agam.

a couple of reasons...

Rory H
04/03/2007, 3:51 PM
no takers so...fine...ill do it myself!

Fivesilver
06/03/2007, 4:40 PM
Lads, things look like crap right now. I'm annoyed at the MC, annoyed at McDonald, well, annoyed in general.
It's fairly chaotic, and I don't know what's going to happen in the coming weeks.
The one thing I do know is that the only thing that will matter to me on Friday is that Rovers get a good result in Galway. The only thing I can do about that is get behind the team.
Myself and WR are organising plenty of colours, and I'm sure other people are too.
At this horrendous time for the club, let's put aside the complaints and do everything we possibly can to help for those 90 minutes on Friday.

If you have a problem with the MC, think of it this way: you don't have to love them - you're supporting Sligo Rovers, the club, the tradition. That's what we want the three points for.

Let's show the players, Galway, the media who will come expecting us to be disgraced, what Sligo Rovers means.
Call it defiance, call it passion, call it full-blooded support. Call it whatever you like, but let's put on a show.

Red&White Rover
06/03/2007, 7:05 PM
Call it defiance, call it passion, call it full-blooded support. Call it whatever you like, but let's put on a show.

C'mon....Terryland Park here we come....;)

feo123
06/03/2007, 8:44 PM
i've a badhron, its only small enough like not the normal size, will i bring it?

SligoBrewer
06/03/2007, 8:48 PM
i've a badhron, its only small enough like not the normal size, will i bring it?

every little helps

feo123
06/03/2007, 8:54 PM
yeah i'll bring it anyway! dono will it make much noise but better than nothing! might hava lad gettin me a drum aswell for the night?? not sure though