PDA

View Full Version : New site

Monkfish
01/03/2007, 4:12 AM
Look what i found! :) http://www.limerick37fc.ie
Great job by John and Mark so far, sure theres more to come.

osarusan
01/03/2007, 7:17 AM
Looks good, just be careful with spelling - "St. Colmons Park", "Leage", were just a couple I saw.

Also, I'd like to buy a scarf, but when I clicked on it, it charged me zero money for shipping, which I am sure is ok in Ireland, but I'm guessing they hadnt considered too many foreign orders.

If somebody gives me the ok, I will go back and buy one.

LFC in Exile
01/03/2007, 7:35 AM
Its great to have a website again. Well done all concerned. As osarusan mentioned there are a few typos (there's actually one on the first line of the home page which doesn't look good) - but for a start its great - fair play. This can be fixed over time I'm sure.

I also looked to buy a scarf and even if you change your location the shipping charge is still zero. I don't know how to fix it but the lads might look into it.

Stll, with the launch last night etc all I can is job.

Goals4fun
01/03/2007, 7:36 AM
yeah looks good . the crest is quite modern and looks good also.

Monkfish
01/03/2007, 7:46 AM
Give them a chance lads! the site is bearly up, and theres more work to be done. If you dont like anything in particular (the whole club in general) im sure you can all volenteer you services.

see's it
01/03/2007, 7:54 AM
is the 'meet the players' page blank or is it my computer? the site is nicely done

osarusan
01/03/2007, 7:55 AM
Give them a chance lads! the site is bearly up, and theres more work to be done. If you dont like anything in particular (the whole club in general) im sure you can all volenteer you services.

Monkfish,
I dont think anybody is complaining-it is great to see things moving forward, and we all appreciate that, we are just pointing out things which may have been overlooked.

And if there is anything I can do from Japan.................

Voice of Reason
01/03/2007, 8:03 AM
Guys, with the new site, new logo and merchandise all I can say is well done again!

Looking forward to the first match!

gael353
01/03/2007, 9:00 AM
I think the site has huge potential and looks fantastic, but its only being built now. Give it a few weeks lads on the ordering stuff, we should have everything up on it in about two weeks.

Breska Rover
01/03/2007, 10:34 AM
Great site so far, Keep up the good work!

jebus
01/03/2007, 11:02 AM
Looks good lads, well done to the boys involved in getting it set up

LFC in Exile
01/03/2007, 11:05 AM
Absolutely not being critical. Thought it was more helpful.

I am more than happy to help in any way - and not being in Limerick helping on the website would be most appropriate. Let me know how I can help.:ball:

JohnD
01/03/2007, 11:21 AM
LFCIE I can take no credit, unfortunately!, work is being done by Mark and few of the lads at the moment. Will be updating stuff though as the season goes on.

Well Done on the Site boys...It looks good to me and also well done on last night. The Whole event was run very professionally and bodes well for the season.

Rumour has we are going to keep the Ball on the ground this year also :D

All the best
JohnD

Lim till i die
01/03/2007, 11:24 AM
Rumour has we are going to keep the Ball on the ground this year also :D

:eek:

number16
01/03/2007, 11:28 AM
Well done to all of those involved in getting a eL club up and running in such a short time. Passion is a great thing! Good luck for the upcoming season.

NY Hoop
01/03/2007, 11:38 AM
Well done to all of those involved in getting a eL club up and running in such a short time. Passion is a great thing! Good luck for the upcoming season.

Echo that.

After getting off the floor with the shock of rtengland giving the league a few minutes last night on the news was very impressed with the fact that work on Jackman has started already.

What are the short term plans for the ground? Great location.

KOH

milltown messer
01/03/2007, 12:02 PM
look what i found too!!
http://www.limerick37.com/

ForzaWexford
01/03/2007, 12:08 PM
look what i found too!!
http://www.limerick37.com/

This site is the very same as www.wexfordyouths.com. Someone must be hoping to make a profit on the domain name or something.....??

Great site. Hope ours will be of a similar standard whenever it's launched!

milltown messer
02/03/2007, 2:54 PM
according to the media guide at the launch that is the official wexford site!

Pablo Escobar
02/03/2007, 4:07 PM
Very attractive, user friendly site. Fair play!

John83
02/03/2007, 5:07 PM
Has the makings of a good site. That blue is a bit hard on the eyes though.

A face
02/03/2007, 6:00 PM
The Limerick 37 Crest is up on site here -> Click here to add it (http://foot.ie/profile.php?do=editavatar)
Its in the eircom League Crest section.

Gaillimh Al
02/03/2007, 7:55 PM
Limerick is will now have a top class football club with one that promises to establish in the heart of Limerick city a leading club in the Eircom League.

Not trying to be critical but does this make sense. I understand the sentiment, maybe just need to re-phrase it.

Needtoknow
02/03/2007, 10:22 PM
Limerick is will now have a top class football club with one that promises to establish in the heart of Limerick city a leading club in the Eircom League.

Not trying to be critical but does this make sense. I understand the sentiment, maybe just need to re-phrase it.

We are on our way to having a top class team and stadium...back in Premier within 3 years imo.

osarusan
03/03/2007, 1:17 AM

We are on our way to having a top class team and stadium...back in Premier within 3 years imo.

I think he is talking about the Limerick is will bit rather than the meaning.

Gaillimh Al
03/03/2007, 6:45 AM
[QUOTE=Gaillimh Al;634740]Limerick is will now have a top class football club with one that promises to establish in the heart of Limerick city a leading club in the Eircom League.

My suggestion. "Limerick will now have a top class football club, one that promises to establish in the heart of Limerick city a leading club in the Eircom League."

It's just that it's the 1st sentence you read when you go to the website.