PDA

View Full Version : Loughall 1-3 Bray

BrayUnknowns
28/02/2007, 9:44 AM
Goals from Stephen Fox, Paul Caffrey and Andy Cousins gave Bray a convincing 3-1 victoy over Loughgall at Lakeview last night.

braywanderers.ie (www.braywanderers.ie)

passinginterest
28/02/2007, 2:45 PM
Looking forward to tomorrow nights friendly with the wexford Youths. I'm going to head out so I hope the weathers a bit better than today. If its not going ahead for any reason would someone mind posting it on here somewhere so I don't waste the trip.
Any idea what sort of team your going to put out? Very interested to see how the Wexford lads get on. Seeing as Limerick beat ye last week it should give a good idea of the standard.

BrayUnknowns
28/02/2007, 3:15 PM
Well have our 1st team squad on show, probably 2 different sides in each half. I wouldn't look to much into out Limerick or Dundalk results as to the level of standard, you won't really be able to guage that until a few rounds of competitve matches in the 1st division.

Just keep an eye out on the Bray Web Site or on here and you'll know if it has been cancelled, but i wondn't worry about that to much i'd be 99.9% sure it will go ahead. Veyr little rain today and quite windy so it would have dried out the pitch a bit.

superfrank
28/02/2007, 7:16 PM
Were Mick Roche and Darren Lacey playing for Loughgall?

Seagull
28/02/2007, 7:46 PM
I wouldn't look to much into out Limerick or Dundalk results a

LIMERICK 371-0 BRAY WANDERERS

:eek:

passinginterest
01/03/2007, 1:11 PM
I know Aertel is not the most reliable source in the world but it says the game tonight is 7.45 kick off. I though it was 8o'clock. Can anyone confirm?

BrayUnknowns
01/03/2007, 3:25 PM
K.O is 8