PDA

View Full Version : Drum

KR's Post
27/02/2007, 9:28 PM
Alright lads.... Listen with the new season starting soon you's must be preparing for the singing you's do at the games.

I'm offering you's a Drum, it's a SNARE and was seen at the matches when i was there. I'm looking to sell it on. Reasonable price of 100 euro. Was bought for 150 euro a year and a half ago. Still in great nick and a new skin went on it not so long ago... First option to you's. No harm if ya's don't want it. Reply if you're interested. Cheers Tarzan1:)

BrayUnknowns
28/02/2007, 9:43 AM
And why won't you be there next season ?

KR's Post
28/02/2007, 11:50 AM
Given up hope.... No seriously reasonable price only a 100 euro with the 2 drumsticks and a sports bag to carry it in.

BrayUnknowns
28/02/2007, 12:25 PM
Terrible attitude in fairness ! especially seeing as you were one of the main "hardcore" Bray supporters......

That means that bwe wont see you even when were doing well i suppose or will you fancy a bit of bandwagoning ?

KR's Post
28/02/2007, 3:45 PM
Listen i dont need this ****. I travelled the length and breath of this country with the team tru tick and thin. Jesus i remember going to longford as a 10 year old and the didn't even have a stand just a fence around the pitch so look after yourself and nobody elses business. Ye maybe i was a as you say HARDCORE never missed a game, when in school left early to go to games, left work early to go to games but it has run its course. Yes i still look out for the results but i can bet your life i wont be jumping on any band wagon like half of Bray do when we used to do well. I came on here to offer the GENUINE fans a resonale offer on a fantastic drum. Not much, only a 100 euro. Don't mind if they don't want it because i'll get money for it elsewhwere. So BRAY UNKNOWNS, stop mouthing off and let the Genuine fans speak. END RANT:mad:

Pablo
28/02/2007, 3:48 PM
Listen i dont need this ****. I travelled the length and breath of this country with the team tru tick and thin. Jesus i remember going to longford as a 10 year old and the didn't even have a stand just a fence around the pitch so look after yourself and nobody elses business. Ye maybe i was a as you say HARDCORE never missed a game, when in school left early to go to games, left work early to go to games but it has run its course. Yes i still look out for the results but i can bet your life i wont be jumping on any band wagon like half of Bray do when we used to do well. I came on here to offer the GENUINE fans a resonale offer on a fantastic drum. Not much, only a 100 euro. Don't mind if they don't want it because i'll get money for it elsewhwere. So BRAY UNKNOWNS, stop mouthing off and let the Genuine fans speak. END RANT:mad:

Top quality hissy fit there Shirley! :D

KR's Post
28/02/2007, 3:53 PM
Top quality hissy fit there Shirley! :D

;) :rolleyes:

dublinwanderer
28/02/2007, 6:18 PM
alrite tarz long time no see... unfortunetly wont be taken up offer on drum thax for offerin though. No chance you comin back then?????? PLEASE!!!!!! well if ya change ur mind dont be afraid u know wher we'd be....

KR's Post
01/03/2007, 4:13 PM
Ah no bother... It's there if ya's want it. Same price applys. Na doubt i will be back. Maybe my feet will take me t the odd game but got fed up of the same old **** after years of slugging up and down ireland watching ****e. You know how bad the bus trip home is after a defeat in donegal.

Rory H
01/03/2007, 4:18 PM
i pray to god i never end up like you!i could never sell my drum,or stop supporting the club...your last sentence there is where we differ..losing after a 4 hour trip is what its all about

KR's Post
01/03/2007, 4:29 PM
i pray to god i never end up like you!i could never sell my drum,or stop supporting the club...your last sentence there is where we differ..losing after a 4 hour trip is what its all about
You don't support bray..!!!!!!!!! Many a people know what i'm talking about.:eek:

Cabinteelygull
01/03/2007, 4:56 PM
Cant believe we've lost the Tarzan!!!:eek: :( Hopefully we'll still get some good vocal support every game this season, or will we be 1 drum less this year? On a similar note do any of ye know if those large flags with the flagpoles will be making an appearance at all they were very impressive!!

looking forward to this season, come on seagulls!!!!!:ball:

dublinwanderer
01/03/2007, 5:30 PM
Ah no bother... It's there if ya's want it. Same price applys. Na doubt i will be back. Maybe my feet will take me t the odd game but got fed up of the same old **** after years of slugging up and down ireland watching ****e. You know how bad the bus trip home is after a defeat in donegal.

oh i've a bit of hope now you mite be back....... its not the same old sh*t either. its a complete new team new manageer new jersey!!! please come back....

dublinwanderer
01/03/2007, 5:30 PM
the flags hopefully will be at nearly every game this year!!!