PDA

View Full Version : Ken De Mange For Manager!!

LFC Blue
22/12/2002, 2:39 PM
Whatever became of Ken i wonder.what a legend he was with his long hair- a real cult figure.i wonder would he be interested in coming back to his beloved Limerick FC as manager!we should do a "where are they now section" on former Limerick greats.i see Dave Minihan signed the guestbook.are himself and the gifted Daithi MacMahon still starring in the MLS!!!what about others such as Peter Mumby,Fran Hitch****,Antonio Izzi,Donato Borza-you have to admit atleast they had great names.and then there was the infamous Paddy Doyle-anyone got any views on good old Paddys performances for the Blues!!!!

lims fan
23/12/2002, 2:30 PM
not Ray O'Halloran or Tommy lynch etc a completely new face. I was very disappointed the club didn't approach Dave Hill when he became available the guy is a winner despite what people think of him and Limerick FC has not had a winner managing them since Eoin Hand. Give the job to a winner.

Fr. Joe
28/12/2002, 12:55 AM
LFC Blue you seem to know your soccer on these shores. Ken DA Mange was last spotted playig for Bradford Park Avenue a non league side in England.

sadloserkid
21/03/2003, 3:46 PM
Originally posted by Fr. Joe
LFC Blue you seem to know your soccer on these shores. Ken DA Mange was last spotted playig for Bradford Park Avenue a non league side in England.

Ken De Mange was also spotted in the Joy for possession at one point God love him... :rolleyes: