PDA

View Full Version : Roddy Collins

pixiehead
27/02/2007, 3:24 PM
I see that **** Collins has tipped us to be rock botton in the Sunday World. I mean honestly who the hell gave him a space. Dublin ****. he must need a few pound for a louis copland suit or somthing :mad: :D

Jamjar
27/02/2007, 4:35 PM
Well, you did only come third in the first division last season.

gilberto_eire
27/02/2007, 4:52 PM
and we've improved our squad massively and gone full-time while rovers have stayed part-time and barely improved.... we'll finish higher then ye anyway

corbyeire
27/02/2007, 10:40 PM
oooohhh fightin talk!

we beat ye twice and if billy hadnt dallied - gotten 2 draws in tolka - i imagine good results will come our way again with ye

scotsbeer
27/02/2007, 10:57 PM
I see that **** Collins has tipped us to be rock botton in the Sunday World. I mean honestly who the hell gave him a space. Dublin ****. he must need a few pound for a louis copland suit or somthing :mad: :D

if ye take the sunday world seriously then ??????

Sumac
28/02/2007, 9:32 AM
I am not a fan of Roddy Collins but he is entitled to his opinion - And remember we did finish third in the first division so it is possible that we will struggle this year. It will take a year or two of full-time training to benefit the players, in particular those who have been around for a few years.
I would be happy as long as we stay up this year, get a decent cup run, good crowds and see the real benefit of professionalism within the club in 2 or 3 years time
Having said all that I won't complain if we breeze through our first year back in the top flight!

Jamjar
28/02/2007, 1:14 PM
and we've improved our squad massively and gone full-time while rovers have stayed part-time and barely improved.... we'll finish higher then ye anyway

I'll have to pop up to Terryland on Saturday and see this 'massively' improved squad.

JW.
28/02/2007, 1:54 PM
I'd be surprised if we finished last but everyone's entitled to an opinion.

inthestand99
28/02/2007, 4:20 PM
In fairness, who really gives a s... what Roddy Collins thinks other than himself of course.