PDA

View Full Version : Worrying times!

Sonic
27/02/2007, 2:00 PM
James Chambers and Jim Crawford would rather stay with shels. That really is worrying. Signed Gary Deegan who i know nothing about but heard from a fan of Monaghan that David Lee the other signing is big and Awkward but not in a good way. Thats just what I heard tho.

Maz
27/02/2007, 2:01 PM
Squad is very small this season from talking to a player or 2 but again we do not have the funds to sign players...better to budget than to find ourselves in the same situation as shels

Ash
27/02/2007, 2:04 PM
James Chambers and Jim Crawford would rather stay with shels. That really is worrying. Signed Gary Deegan who i know nothing about but heard from a fan of Monaghan that David Lee the other signing is big and Awkward but not in a good way. Thats just what I heard tho.

David Lee ... The Blonde Bomber :eek:

He is big and strong but totally rubbish. Tends to trip over himself a lot
and get hit with the ball while he's looking for people in the stand!

Quite embarrasing that he scored 3 against us in a howler of a game last
year when Mons beat us 0-4 in Mels. :o

But overall I've seen him a good few times and he is muck.

RonnieB
27/02/2007, 3:18 PM
Hard to know how it will all go. Keeping a realistic budget has been on the cards for a while, with the dipping crowd numbers and what not. We really need more to make the effort to come to the games and try and get some sort of life back into the place.

Sonic
28/02/2007, 11:13 AM
Signed mark rutehford a hasbeen but its something i suppose!!

Martinho II
28/02/2007, 4:57 PM
rutherford is still pretty fast. he destroyed murph in the cup game last year but is it a year too late? I hear that Stephen Rice from bohs is comin on loan and pat sullivan could be joining us!

Longfordian
28/02/2007, 5:01 PM
He could still do a job I reckon.Maybe not 90 minutes every single game. He's always kept himself fairly well. At the end of the day we need players. I'd heard about Rice possibly coming but didnt hear about Sullivan. Lee isn't costing much I'd imagine. An extra body for the squad at least