PDA

View Full Version : pro dave smith

vooman
21/12/2002, 10:14 AM
Iam writing regarding drogman i do not know who you are but it is very clear to see that have no knowledge of the game if you did then would see that dave smith is a player of some quality ok he hasnt made much of an impact in the games he played in but if you knew anything at all you would see that this type of player is not suited to the no football,in the air ,squeeze as many centre backs as you can int the one team game which is the footballing back water known as the eircom priemier .Dave is a player who is a very good passer of the ball ,who sees things very quickly and keeps the ball well a player who has had a 14 year career at a very high level and made alot of money from the game . Dave will now go home to his £500,000 home in liverpool his wife and two kids will pick him up at the airport in his top of the range B.M.W enjoy his xmas and in january sign for macclesfield a team who are 10 times the size of drogheda and would almost certainly beat drogheda whilst giving them 3 of a start . So do us all a favour before you write in again with your verbal diarea slagging off dave smith take a look in the mirror and think whos the mug whos wasted their live working 8 hours a day for 200 euro a week i think youll find the answer is not dave smith hes the one laughing his way to the bank thanks to our friends at DUFC you doughnut:confused:

DrogMan
21/12/2002, 10:50 AM
All I have to say is that..................5 games unbeaten, team playing well.
I'm not saying that he is a bad player(I think :confused: ) but he just didn't fit into the team, so it was better he was left out than in.
And to your reponse about working for 8 hours a day and earning 200 Euro a week. Well just to inform you that I work 4 hours a day and earn 350 Euro a week. So your right when you said that you nothing about me so bugger off and mind your own business, this is a message board, so I'll post whatever I like :mad:

vooman
21/12/2002, 2:33 PM
your quote was "well have him hes f...... sh..."20th oct 2002 :confused: 35o euro well i suppose it keeps you going on sweets

DruggyDrog
21/12/2002, 3:02 PM
At least Drogman earns his €350 a week.
I consider Dave Smith to be an excellent player, and was shocked and delighted when he signed for us. Unfortunately, it turned out to be the wrong place at the wrong time for Dave, and the wrong player at the wrong time for the club.
I was disappointed however, at his onfield attitude when things started to go awry, and the players who don't have half his ability were more important to the team purely because of commitment.

I wish Dave all the best, wherever that may be, but he will be the first to admit that he was never 100% into the club.

And vooman, (i could take a guess at your real name), your ramblings about big houses, cars, etc, just show all that is wrong with football, out for what you can get. Remember, Drogmans salary will only increase as the years go on, yours won't. Make the most of while you can find enough mugs to pay for your 'luxuries'

DrogMan
21/12/2002, 3:54 PM
Yes I do wish him the best in the future, I'm not that bitter!!!
Well thanks Druggydrog for saying that I earn my money because as you said before to me, if we dont perform in work then I wouldn't expect to get paid so why should football players be treated differently????? It's a job isn't it?????

Dulux_Drog
21/12/2002, 8:38 PM
Originally posted by vooman
take a look in the mirror and think whos the mug whos wasted their live working 8 hours a day for 200 euro a week i think youll find the answer is not dave smith hes the one laughing his way to the bank thanks to our friends at DUFC you doughnut:confused:

I would guess that the fact Dave Smith is laughing his way to the bank thanks to DUFC is the reason Drogman and other DUFC fans are so Pi$sed off with him.
He may well be a good player, but he's never done anything in a Drogheda jersey.
You say the E.L style didn't suit him, but that's no excuse for waddling around the field getting caught in possession and not putting any tackles in.
I've looked in the mirror and you're right!.....I am a mug.
I'm a mug for paying my hard-earned cash to watch the most unprofessional "professional footballer" i've ever come across.

petemacc
22/12/2002, 12:56 AM
Well dont worry as soon as the new year arrives we will gladly take him off your hands. Lets face it Dave Smith is a passer of the ball not a hoofer. So he will be better in a proper football league than some amatuer thing. Believe me it will be your loss he's a very good player.

DruggyDrog
22/12/2002, 8:39 PM
The only thing we'll be losing is a hefty wage bill and a player who doesn't want to be here. I'm sure he will be an asset to you in your so-called proper league, but only if he feels like playing for you. Don't rely on him for 50/50's in the middle of the park, or count on him if the going gets tough.

petemacc
22/12/2002, 10:28 PM
Well he played for us on loan last season and was very good. So we know what to expect, if it is a case of helping your wage bill then atleast we will get him for free. Anyway best of luck for the rest of the season without him............you'll need it!!

Dulux_Drog
23/12/2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by petemacc
Anyway best of luck for the rest of the season without him............you'll need it!!

On the contrary, our form has improoved dramatically since he was dropped.

DrogMan
24/12/2002, 11:18 AM
Merry christmas Dave and hope you don't choke on your Turkey leg ;)

petemacc
27/12/2002, 10:38 PM
Our manager in his post match comments on boxing day said that he will be signing in the new year!!

Best of both world we get a player we want and you get rid of a player you dont want!

DrogMan
28/12/2002, 9:42 AM
Ah good we might get our money back :D

petemacc
28/12/2002, 2:29 PM
Dont get your hopes up he will probably sign on a free.

petemacc
04/01/2003, 7:34 PM
David Smith is yours to keep enjoy his play. It seem's that there is now no chance of us signing him.......i think your team wanted a fee..............well that will teach em when they cant afford his wages.....again!!

tierney2002#1
05/01/2003, 2:29 PM
Oh good Jesus! Will he ever leave us??? I'll pay the bloody fee myself

Dulux_Drog
05/01/2003, 8:07 PM
I see your manager likes him so much that he's prepared to pay £0.00 for him.
He's smarter than I thought!

DruggyDrog
06/01/2003, 11:42 AM
Saw our beloved hero at Dalymount, smoking a fag at the back of the away dressing rooms. Model pro off the field as well!!

DrogMan
07/01/2003, 10:42 AM
Ah at least my rants were not in vain, what a pr*ck!!!